• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tickle

tickle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:13 PM

Ive just put a new HD in my jtag after my HD failed. I copied the lastest FSD to the HD and run if from XexMenu as I always do.

I put in all my settings but for some reason it wont download all of the covers, screenshots and icons for all my games like it use to.

I get games with just icons, some with just screenshots etc

I joined the custom artwork site also and put in my details but still only get bits for all games.

Thanks

#2 tomsawyer2k5

tomsawyer2k5

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:37 PM

If this is only happening to one game, then chances are they don't have the data on their site. Maybe the artwork they have is for an NTSC version while you have the PAL version, or vice versa. You can add your own artwork manually by logging into your 360 via browser with the IP address.

#3 Mason2214

Mason2214

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE(tickle @ Oct 20 2011, 08:13 PM) View Post

Ive just put a new HD in my jtag after my HD failed. I copied the lastest FSD to the HD and run if from XexMenu as I always do.

I put in all my settings but for some reason it wont download all of the covers, screenshots and icons for all my games like it use to.

I get games with just icons, some with just screenshots etc

I joined the custom artwork site also and put in my details but still only get bits for all games.

Thanks

Have u got dashlaunch insatlled also, because i had the ms servers blocked with the latest version had to reapply the update of dash launch to change these options. But suppose u could jus alter the launch.ini file

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users