Memba Numero Uno

• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:46 AM

C4E's iXtreme Burner MAX v1.0 and iXtreme LTplus v2.01 Samsung
Posted by XanTium | October 23 02:46 EST | News Category: Xbox360

C4E released the iXtreme Burner MAX V1.0 CFW for PC Liteon iHAS*24B drives in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter:

Official release of the iXtreme Burner MAX firmware V1.0 for Liteon iHAS drives
Liteon iHAS124B = baseline model
Liteon iHAS224B = 124 + LightScribe
Liteon iHAS324B = 124 + SmartErase
Liteon iHAS424B = 124 + LightScribe + SmartErase (or = 224 + SmartErase)
Liteon iHAS524B = 124 + LabelTag + SmartErase
Liteon iHAS624B = 124 + LabelTag + LightScribe + SmartErase (or = 524 + LightScribe)

Features:
* World first Full 8.7GB 100% Backups on standard Dual Layer DVD+R DL
* No CIV errors
* Passes all current checks

XGD3 - Another fail, all those false positive CIV checks on original media, imagine the disappointment.
Inevitable when you push discs and drives to their limit, must be getting desperate, well done Xbox Division

Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their support to this project.

C4E also released a small bug-fix for the LT+ CFW on Samsung drives: the iXtreme LT+ v2.01 CFW for all versions of the Toshiba-Samsung TS-H943 ('Samsung').
What's new/fixed:
* bugfix for 8.7Gb backups

Official Site: C4Eva, jungleflasher.net, team-xecuter.com
Download: n/a (might be illegal under DMCA/EUCD)

#2 danthaman673

danthaman673

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Interests:Modding and Gaming 24/7
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:53 AM

Yay! mine should get here first thing in the morning.. Nice.. I will verify my bum ;-) (for safety lol biggrin.gif ).. yep it's still there! biggrin.gif

I'm a little annoyed that I didn't notice that the model no.s differed but that's cool.. (I'm happy to have) ..... Now I get why he said they were commonly available.. as Ihas124b's aren't that common..

Anyways.. Thanx again C4! and everyone else who contributed to this !

Edited by danthaman673, 23 October 2011 - 09:49 AM.

#3 RalphWiggum

RalphWiggum

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:58 AM

Updated my drive (324-98b), burned an XGD3 disc with imgburn. It never asked about overburn or anything, and completed the disc perfectly.

Seems like it rocks 100%

#4 hardie

hardie

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:00 AM

No I have problems with my iHAS324 32 B drive sleep.gif
Cant burn any XGD3 games of yet sad.gif
Could be a simple problem on my end but cant work out yet dry.gif
Have a post up Hope someone can help unsure.gif
Thanks C4eVa and team biggrin.gif

#5 iykyu

iykyu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:06 AM

Works perfectly on my iHAS524_B_AL2A

#6 Spark

Spark

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:07 AM

Tested it today, seems to work perfectly and on crossflashed drives too. Amazing work. smile.gif

#7 kingpip

kingpip

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:28 AM

spot on no problems

Thanx again C4!

#8 crazygoldfish

crazygoldfish

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:44 AM

Works perfect on Ihas 124

#9 hardie

hardie

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:49 AM

Rub it in biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#10 A.D.I.D.A.S

A.D.I.D.A.S

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:52 AM

I must be missing this but where are the files for the Samsung? I have checked xbins and do not see it.

C4E also released a small bug-fix for the LT+ CFW on Samsung drives: the iXtreme LT+ v2.01 CFW for all versions of the Toshiba-Samsung TS-H943 ('Samsung').

#11 Subzero5000

Subzero5000

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:56 AM

Hi all I've got a iHas224 b all flashed up but as I am waiting for some verbs and no where in the uk sells dual layer verbs at ten at night on a Saturday I decided to try some cheapo tesco double layer disks set it to the 4x options and it burns all the way through no errors and verifys no errors so is that back up safe or not

Edited by Subzero5000, 23 October 2011 - 09:57 AM.

#12 defhead

defhead

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:04 AM

Can someone explain a little bit more for me please.

Right now i can rip a XGD3 game using IMGBurn and play my backup copy on my L.T.2.0 360. Why should i buy this drive and flash with the max FW if my current drive is successfully burning these XGD3 ISO's.

Thank you

Found This so it answers my question thanks

Just read the other forums or c4e speaks. All XBGD3 game copies aren't 100% of the game. Just 97-98% of the game. It still allows the game to boot, but is not live safe, because of the CIV checks. They know that the game isn't a full copy, and there for you are flagged for ban. It's not safe to play these yet. C4 is making pc burner firmware so we are able to burn XBGD3 to 100% on verbs.

Edited by defhead, 23 October 2011 - 10:21 AM.

#13 ZakMcRofl

ZakMcRofl

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:14 AM

Does anyone have more details about those false positive CIV errors and how Microsoft reacted on them? Is AP2.5 not a ban criteria anymore?

#14 funksoulbrother

funksoulbrother

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE(defhead @ Oct 23 2011, 10:04 AM) View Post

Can someone explain a little bit more for me please.

Right now i can rip a XGD3 game using IMGBurn and play my backup copy on my L.T.2.0 360. Why should i buy this drive and flash with the max FW if my current drive is successfully burning these XGD3 ISO's.

When you rip the game, you end up with an ISO that's 8.13 GiB in size. The disc capacity is 7.96 GiB, so the ISO doesn't fit on.

Using the previous burning method, you would select the truncate option in ImgBurn and that tells ImgBurn to burn as much of the ISO as will fit on the disc, so when the burn gets to 100%, that "100%" actually means that the disc is 100% full, not that you've burned 100% of the ISO. You've only burned the 97% or so of the ISO that will actually fit on the disc and that is causing some new checks to fail in Forza 4 (and possibly other games).

Burner Max allows you to burn 100% of an XGD3 ISO to a regular DVD+R DL disc (presumably using a custom overburning method - although I'm just speculating there) which means that the checks in Forza 4 (and any future games that use the same checks) no longer fail.

EDIT - I see you found your answer while I was typing this reply! Haha.

I flashed my 224B (converted to a 624B) with it last night and it's worked fine so far. I've burned a couple of games at 4X on MKM-003 discs and scanned them with KProbe and the error rates are well within limits, and the games play just fine on my 360.

Edited by funksoulbrother, 23 October 2011 - 10:26 AM.

#15 dougiegillam

dougiegillam

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Interests:Computing,cycling, running
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE(danthaman673 @ Oct 23 2011, 08:53 AM) View Post

Yay! mine should get here first thing in the morning.. Nice.. I will verify my bum ;-) (for safety lol biggrin.gif ).. yep it's still there! biggrin.gif

I'm a little annoyed that I didn't notice that the model no.s differed but that's cool.. (I'm happy to have) ..... Now I get why he said they were commonly available.. as Ihas124b's aren't that common..
Anyways.. Thanx again C4! and everyone else who contributed to this !

Its got to be the most common model available in the uk as its the cheapest of the 6 in the range, because most of the models internal hardware is almost identical so you can crossflash the drive to a higher model. I cossflashed my IHAS124 b w to a IHAS524 to give me the extra features. It now has LTMAX on it and is working perfect with the verbs, just got to find another brand to work rather the the expensive verbs or they fine tweek the firmware to suit other media. Thanks go to C4E.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users