Antman1

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:23 PM

The hacked dash has finally been brought to our glitched consoles. I am including the ggbuild 0.33b download on my site and have already added the files needed to make the images in the rar file were they go. You may also need to have your original dash updated already with the official Microsoft update to 13604. Otherwise if you are using 13599 you will need to get those files and place them in the folder 13599 and use it for this guide. I recommend updating to 13604 before doing the glitch. You will still need to do the original reset glitch first to get your cpu key if you haven't already. here is the original glitch with all files needed here: reset_glitch_hack_v1.1_FULL.rar - READ THE TEXT FILE FOR INSTRUCTIONS - All files needed for original glitch from GliGli

I also wasnt very happy with the info on how to make the image so breifly all you will need to do is make a folder and call it what ever you like (example: myfalcon), then put your original nand image in that folder and name it nanddump.bin. I would also recommend putting a banned KV.bin in the same folder so it makes your hacked image with a different KV then your stock images KV to prevent it from ever being banned. I have a banned KV for download on my site. The last thing you will need to add to this folder is the SMC.bin file you got when you made your ecc file from GliGli's Xell Reloaded glitch. Put the smc.bin in the same folder with the kv.bin and nanddump.bin. Now you will need to create a text document called cpukey.txt in the same folder and put your CPU key in the text file and save it.

Once you have these files all put were they go you will need to right click on the file in the root of ggbuild0.33b folder called "build.bat" and click "Edit" and you will change the line "ggbuild.exe -c falcon -d myfalcon -f 13604" for your console. the line that says falcon will be the version of your console like "zephyr, falcon, jasper, jasper256, jasper512, trinity" and those are your options. The part of the line that says myfalcon is were you put the name of the folder that you made that has your nanddump.bin, kv.bin, cpukey.txt, and smc.bin. once you have completed all of this save the file. After you save the file double click "build.bat" and it will create your image to flash to your console. once complete flash the image to your console and enjoy!

If you use the donor banned KV you will need to update the DVD Key to match your correct DVD Key or else you wont be able to play games from discs on the hacked dash. This can be done using flash360 also located at the bottom of this post. If you dont care about your DVD Drive working with the hacked dash then you can skip the DVD Key section of this guide.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Now Double Click ""360 Flash Tool.exe" and put a check mark on CPU and 1BL and put your CPU Key in the CPU Area as seen below:

IPB Image

now you will need to open the original nand you backed up from your 360 with the CPU Key, then make sure to make note of the DVD Key showing from your original nand and Ignore the clicking of import as you will not need to do this from the picture. We only need the DVD Key:

IPB Image

Now open the new nand image you just created with ggbuild and you will notice the serial number and console ID are different and the DVD Key is different too.

IPB Image

We will need to patch the DVD Key from your original nand into this image for you to be able to use the DVD Drive in your 360 with this image.

IPB Image

Now click "OK" and you will need to save your new image as whatever you want to call it.

IPB Image

Now flash the new image back to your Xbox360 and Enjoy.

CODE
ggBuild 0.33
============

Introduction:
=============
    It's a new hack, congrats to gligli and co.

What's New:
===========
    - slim/fat glitch hack support for 13599/13604
    - ability to build clean/retail images (v7371+) with -retail flag on command line
    - ability to patch clean smc if required for glitch reset (limited to those in imgbuild python script)
    - power boots patched dash, eject boots xell-gggggg.bin
    - todo: remove fcrt.bin requirements from glitched kernel
    - todo: virtual fuses for glitched kernel
    - todo: verify glitched kernel is working on zephyr

Current Limitations:
====================
    - STAY THE HELL OFF LIVE! Nuff said, we're not you're mum.

ggbuild with all files needed are available at http://www.heavenlymodz.com

here are the files from the other guide:
Available at http://www.heavenlymodz.com

BTW: This works great with the Dual Boot!

Edited by Antman1, 25 October 2011 - 06:28 PM.

#2 Povo

Povo

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:02 PM

Good tut. Thanks for your help.

#3 subman

subman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:54 PM

hello

i dont have the original nand from my jasper i have the cpu kry / got it with reset glitch ) but i have a nand from another jasper

now here is what i did

open the another nand with 360 flash tool

patch it : the dvd key

then saved with the cpu key from the jasper that i dont have the original nand

flashed the console but i dont have image no red lights just the green in the center when started with the controler or with the middle boton

when i press eject goes to xellous it gives me the correct CPUkey from the xbox 360 and the dvd key ive inserted

so resuming

i have the cpukey from one jasper get it with rest glitch
i dont have the original nand

i have a jasper nand from another xbox 360 and the cpukey and dvdkey

what can i do to make it work on the first jasper

#4 Antman1

Antman1

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE(subman @ Oct 27 2011, 09:54 AM) View Post

hello

i dont have the original nand from my jasper i have the cpu kry / got it with reset glitch ) but i have a nand from another jasper

now here is what i did

open the another nand with 360 flash tool

patch it : the dvd key

then saved with the cpu key from the jasper that i dont have the original nand

flashed the console but i dont have image no red lights just the green in the center when started with the controler or with the middle boton

when i press eject goes to xellous it gives me the correct CPUkey from the xbox 360 and the dvd key ive inserted

so resuming

i have the cpukey from one jasper get it with rest glitch
i dont have the original nand

i have a jasper nand from another xbox 360 and the cpukey and dvdkey

what can i do to make it work on the first jasper

sounds like you will need to play with the LDV Values to find the right value for your Jasper. the original nand would tell you that but you dont have it. you'll have to make the nand and change the ldv value by one then reflash test then if it fails then keep repeating those steps. Xell-Reloaded doesnt care about LDV Values from what I understand.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users