Photo

Can I "re-run" The Latest Dashboard Update?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jarhead2998

jarhead2998

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:29 AM

first off, i wanna say im not sure if i posted this in the correct section. (maybe under dvd-drive firmware?)

but anyway, i have been playing my backup copies of games for a while. I flashed my drive back to original firmware, did the latest dash update, and at that point microsoft changed all Liteon 74850C drive to FW 02510. I then flashed back to LT+2.0 with OLD serial. I did not realize i needed to re-extract my key after the 02510 update.

so my question is, is there a way to "rerun" the latest update? (in hopes that it would reflash to 02510, so i could then re-extract the key) or is my new 02510 serial lost forever?

i have now flashed back to stock FW for 74850C with old serial. (in an effort to not get banned IF the "rerun" is possible)

#2 ichigoxxx

ichigoxxx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:17 PM

youre serial? or u mean youre keys
if its youre keys they didnt change with the update so youre old keys should be good
and about re-run the update you could try with another hard drive.

/

#3 tomsawyer2k5

tomsawyer2k5

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:31 PM

Do you remember what kind of modded firmware you had on the drive before flashing it to stock? Was it ixtreme or LT+ ? If it was LT+ then those keys should work straight with the new mod firmware. If it was ixtreme, you can still use it with the new firmware but it is recommended that you re-extract the keys, but not necessary.

Now, if you have your DVD key saved on some txt file rather than the .bin file(s) created by Jungleflasher, then I suggest you get it dumped by it. The Jungleflasher tutorial will help you with this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users