Photo

How To Make All The Rol Lights On At Once?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 romanster

romanster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:48 AM

Freestyle dash 1.20 gave the option to enable all the LEDs on the ROL, and I modded mine with a different color in each quadrant. Looks awesome in my Halo 3 case. FSD2.0 apparently doesn't do this anymore, and I'm thiiiiiis close to putting 1.20 back, just for this. Is there a way to wire up the ROL so that all the lights will come on?

#2 ravendrow

ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:52 AM

that feature was removed from FSD because it interfered with controller syncing it has been asked if they would add it back but they said no sorry pal

#3 romanster

romanster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:13 AM

That's true. When all the LEDs were on, it would only sync if the controllers were previously sync'd with the console. If it was a new controller, or I put in a different color ROL (I made 7 different ones), I had to sync my controllers in the NXE dash before going into FSD.

Bah that sucks. It was a nifty feature, made a world of difference in looks, and really the controller sync thing wasn't a big deal. I'm going back to 1.20, so long FSD 2.0.

#4 romanster

romanster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:15 AM

So this got moved from the hardware modding section..... oooook.

I asked if there was a way to wire up the ROL for all the lights to come on at once, that sounds pretty hardware related to me. So magical xs gurus, is this possible?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users