#1 michalss

michalss

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:52 AM

Hello all,

i know this question has been here allready at least once, but there was not realistick look on the problem. I know it is not safe to do ISO repack and all this kind of things. But what if ppl like me who are staying offline would simpe just need to play games with they languages and lang file is bigger then the original and you cannot do the replace, is happening very often?
My question is then is it really impossible to do the ISO repack or not? I believe that if you can do extract then it also must be possible to make ISO back from files or whatever.

So is there any programmer who could think about it and might create such a application for millions of ppl who would like to archive the exact the same thing like me please ?

Thx
Mike

#2 steveo1978

steveo1978

Super Moderator

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:28 AM

If you have a jtaged or glitched 360 you can do that. A 360 with only the drive flash will run checks to make sure that certain date is on the disk a jtaged/glitched 360 does not do that.

#3 michalss

michalss

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE(steveo1978 @ Nov 2 2011, 09:28 AM) View Post

If you have a jtaged or glitched 360 you can do that. A 360 with only the drive flash will run checks to make sure that certain date is on the disk a jtaged/glitched 360 does not do that.

Yes i know all of this but not many ppl have JTAG console right. So it is impossible to run repacked ISO? Just need to investigate it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users