• This topic is locked This topic is locked
188 replies to this topic

#181 JenadaeX

JenadaeX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:04 PM

So you feel like fixing that console you sold me that you couldn't provide a working key for? Still sitting on my shelf collecting dust. grr.gif

#182 Dukelord

Dukelord

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE(gableroux @ Jun 22 2012, 08:05 AM) View Post

How much for a falcon rgh shipped to canada, console only, and do you have any jasper sometime? I heard they're a bit better.

I am having a big problem with the past job you did for me. Anytime I start the console after long hours of non-usage, after some seconds, it goes off on its own. I have to manually disconnect the power cord from the back of the console and then plug in and restart and then press power on again and after a few seconds it goes off again. I go through the same process repeatedly for 20 minutes until it stops and the machine becomes stable on power on. But the display resets to the lowest resolution and I have to change to 1080i again in settings. So cumbersome. please advice on a possible simple fix. I only play some 3-4 hrs everyday. Like 5 days in a week. Thanks

#183 abrute

abrute

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE(JenadaeX @ Sep 25 2012, 08:04 AM) View Post

So you feel like fixing that console you sold me that you couldn't provide a working key for? Still sitting on my shelf collecting dust. grr.gif

Sure, PM me the serial number and I'll see if I can find the nand dump. Is the console in working order right now?

QUOTE(Dukelord @ Oct 2 2012, 12:08 PM) View Post

I am having a big problem with the past job you did for me. Anytime I start the console after long hours of non-usage, after some seconds, it goes off on its own. I have to manually disconnect the power cord from the back of the console and then plug in and restart and then press power on again and after a few seconds it goes off again. I go through the same process repeatedly for 20 minutes until it stops and the machine becomes stable on power on. But the display resets to the lowest resolution and I have to change to 1080i again in settings. So cumbersome. please advice on a possible simple fix. I only play some 3-4 hrs everyday. Like 5 days in a week. Thanks

What type of console is it? A lot of things have changed since I did your system, so it may need to be tweaked a little bit.

#184 Dukelord

Dukelord

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE(abrute @ Oct 9 2012, 06:58 PM) View Post

Sure, PM me the serial number and I'll see if I can find the nand dump. Is the console in working order right now?
What type of console is it? A lot of things have changed since I did your system, so it may need to be tweaked a little bit.

rgh slim 250GB

#185 abrute

abrute

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE(Dukelord @ Oct 10 2012, 12:46 PM) View Post

rgh slim 250GB

If you want to send it back to me, I can try to make the boot process better/faster.

#186 Dukelord

Dukelord

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE(abrute @ Oct 10 2012, 06:06 PM) View Post

If you want to send it back to me, I can try to make the boot process better/faster.

Unfortunately, it's in Africa right now. Maybe someday in the future.

#187 abrute

abrute

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

BUMP.

I am now offering all modding services for the holidays.

PM me for pricing.

#188 abrute

abrute

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

I have two RGH Jaspers for sale, no cables or controllers included, just the console.

16MB Elite Jasper RGH
512MB White Jasper RGH

$165 each, shipping included.

IPB Image
IPB Image

#189 Dukelord

Dukelord

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

Hi. My boot time is now much longer. I travelled away for 3 weeks and came back and met this problem. Pretty strange. I stored it in a cool dry place. Am wondering if you have any suggestions as to how to rectify this without opening up the console. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users