188 replies to this topic

#46 fonner

fonner

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:20 PM

Just Got My Slim Back today sent it for RGH it came back quickly
props for brute he even sent me a vid and dealt with my constant annoying of him lol
was a sweet deal done dirt cheap and anybody who sends there box anywhere else is just silly
was not sure how this would go at first but now that i see brute is honest and has integrity i will shout it from the rooftops this is the man to do your mod

There Are More Boxes Going His Way

and he did my led's muhaha.gif

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE HIM DO YOU WORK ph34r.gif

#47 The1TruJok3r

The1TruJok3r

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:33 AM

Got my system and am back from Vacation. After understanding how the system is suppose to work everything has been flawless. Thanks for the fast shipping and the good deal.

#48 abrute

abrute

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE(Carbon_Le @ Nov 30 2011, 06:04 PM) View Post

Way to crap on his thread. Just saying.

He's from South Africa trying to pay with a paypal that's not his. Too risky for me, sorry. He also called me at 1:30am and complained i didnt answer. I do what i can to respond as fast as possible, but that's a little nuts.

#49 Mack702

Mack702

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:38 AM

Abrute is a great guy , very easy to get in contact with. I would vouch for this man anyday.

#50 BaDvs3viL

BaDvs3viL

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:XBOX :P
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE(abrute @ Nov 30 2011, 05:07 PM) View Post

He's from South Africa trying to pay with a paypal that's not his. Too risky for me, sorry. He also called me at 1:30am and complained i didnt answer. I do what i can to respond as fast as possible, but that's a little nuts.

Abrute,

I'm glad you said something about him. He is now trying to get me to sell him one.

Thanks for the heads up.

#51 Dukelord

Dukelord

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE(abrute @ Dec 1 2011, 12:07 AM) View Post

Did you just say I am trying to pay from SA with paypal that is not mine. Are you effing serious?!!! What did I tell you, that my bro-in-law who lives in Atlanta, Georgia will want to pay with his own verifired paypal but he has to call you first to confirm you're the one since he doesn't know you. He tried calling you, you didnt pick. Now you think you can come here and f*ck up my image. I dont understand you and makes me wonder if half of the feedback here is not baloney. A lot of Americans have become so paranoid post-9/11. You are way out of line.

I call you from SA and you dont pick up (you later says thats its 1:30am your time and my call was disturbing your family late at night, and i am sorry for that).I later call you as from 9am your time (the appropriate time you said I should call you) and you still don't pick. I am trying to buy from you. You are getting my money. I'm not doing you any favors. Now you come here and think you can piss on my rep?? Agreed I am acting desperate but that is because I am anxious to lay my hands on an rgh before I travel overseas for xmas holidays. I explained everything to you clearly and now you are being completely moronic about it. Sad really. You clearly are not a businessman. Strange I'm the first one that seems to be having issues with you cos I clearly did nothing wrong.

Edited by Dukelord, 01 December 2011 - 05:20 AM.

#52 abrute

abrute

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE(Dukelord @ Nov 30 2011, 11:05 PM) View Post
Did you just say I am trying to pay from SA with paypal that is not mine. Are you effing serious?!!! What did I tell you, that my bro-in-law who lives in Atlanta, Georgia will want to pay with his own verifired paypal but he has to call you first to confirm you're the one since he doesn't know you. He tried calling you, you didnt pick. Now you think you can come here and f*ck up my image. I dont understand you and makes me wonder if half of the feedback here is not baloney. A lot of Americans have become so paranoid post-9/11. You are way out of line.

I call you from SA and you dont pick up (you later says thats its 1:30am your time and my call was disturbing your family late at night, and i am sorry for that).I later call you as from 9am your time (the appropriate time you said I should call you) and you still don't pick. I am trying to buy from you. You are getting my money. I'm not doing you any favors. Now you come here and think you can piss on my rep?? Agreed I am acting desperate but that is because I am anxious to lay my hands on an rgh before I travel overseas for xmas holidays. I explained everything to you clearly and now you are being completely moronic about it. Sad really. You clearly are not a businessman. Strange I'm the first one that seems to be having issues with you cos I clearly did nothing wrong.
You came in to my thread looking for other sellers. Show some respect, and like I said, leave a message so I know who you are and can return your call. I follow a simple rule. If it looks like a fish and it smells like a fish, it's probably a fish.

#53 Dukelord

Dukelord

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE(abrute @ Dec 1 2011, 05:27 AM) View Post

You came in to my thread looking for other sellers. Show some respect, and like I said, leave a message so I know who you are and can return your call. I follow a simple rule. If it looks like a fish and it smells like a fish, it's probably a fish.
You are right about this and I apologise. Very wrong of me. Anyway your stuff is not brand new and you are clearly not worth the hassle. I'll find elsewhere. Cheers.

#54 noecoke

noecoke

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:28 AM

Hey Abrute, i'm wondering if you shipped out my system. If you have a tracking # or delivery confirmation # I would appreciate it if you update me on the status.

#55 abrute

abrute

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE(noecoke @ Dec 1 2011, 01:28 AM) View Post

Hey Abrute, i'm wondering if you shipped out my system. If you have a tracking # or delivery confirmation # I would appreciate it if you update me on the status.

PM Sent.

INVENTORY UPDATE:

I am now using the Team-Xecuter Quick Solder Boards on every system I sell. There will be no soldering required to update these consoles. This is a simple plug and play solution, easy for future updates.

I have quite a few Jaspers, but they are not all modded yet. These will be built to order unless stated otherwise. Due to the volume of orders I have been receiving, I am now shipping only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

(4) 250GB Slim, Team-Xecuter Coolrunner, QSB, Freeboot/Dashlaunch/XexMenu/FreestyleDash - $300
(10+)RGH White Jasper with power brick - $160 shipped
(10+)Flashed LT Plus White Jasper with power brick - $125 shipped

#56 abrute

abrute

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:30 PM

Here are some pics of the Jaspers with QSB:

IPB Image
IPB Image

Just a friendly reminder to anyone sending in their system. PLEASE INCLUDE A NOTE WITH YOUR NAME AND EMAIL, AS WELL AS WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE DONE. This will help me process them as fast as possible.

Thanks,

Adam

Edited by abrute, 03 December 2011 - 05:02 PM.

#57 HGrendel

HGrendel

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:44 PM

Payment sent, looking forward to jaggin' it up!

It's been 4 months for me having no xbox since my 3rd one got rrod. grr.gif

All I've had to play is my old old pc that can only emulate ps1 games and play a couple crappy pc games. You will be my savior, Adam. love.gif

#58 HipHopHead

HipHopHead

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:09 PM

I want to send you my Jasper to RGH it but I don't think I can be without Skyrim for a week or 2. ohmy.gif

Probably after the Holidays I'm gonna hit you up. Whats is your zip code by the way? Just curious for shipping purposes...

#59 noecoke

noecoke

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE(abrute @ Dec 1 2011, 08:28 PM) View Post

PM Sent.
INVENTORY UPDATE:

I am now using the Team-Xecuter Quick Solder Boards on every system I sell. There will be no soldering required to update these consoles. This is a simple plug and play solution, easy for future updates.

I have quite a few Jaspers, but they are not all modded yet. These will be built to order unless stated otherwise. Due to the volume of orders I have been receiving, I am now shipping only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

(4) 250GB Slim, Team-Xecuter Coolrunner, QSB, Freeboot/Dashlaunch/XexMenu/FreestyleDash - $300
(10+)RGH White Jasper with power brick - $160 shipped
(10+)Flashed LT Plus White Jasper with power brick - $125 shipped

still no update? been a week and no tracking, getting worried here. Have you shipped yet?

#60 abrute

abrute

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE(noecoke @ Dec 3 2011, 07:57 PM) View Post

still no update? been a week and no tracking, getting worried here. Have you shipped yet?

Yes, PM me the name on your order and I will send you the tracking info. Been a busy week, trying to get back to everyone asap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users