• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 deltasrage

deltasrage

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:30 AM

I tried searching a little but the results returned were no where near what im looking for and im not sure how to really search this problem exactly so sorry to have to start new thread. Anyways neopop medna tg16 and smsplusx have all stopped displaying correctly. When i load them up all i see is a bunch of squiggly colored lines on the screen. I have deleted everything associated with these emulators including the save files in xbox memory and reinstalled the emulators so as to assure default configs but the problem still persists. I am at a loss here because i never changed any video display setting when they were working and have had it hooked up to mmultiple tvs with different cables and all worked fine. If anyone could please help me It would be greatly appreciated. Its only these 3 emulators all my others work as they have since i modded my xbox years ago. Thanx for your time smile.gif

#2 tristanx

tristanx

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:09 AM

Is this NTSC or PAL? What type of vid connection are you using? Have you upgraded your emu's to the latest versions? Or are these older versions?

Have you checked this section of xbox-scene?

http://forums.xbox-s...hp?showforum=60

Edited by tristanx, 05 November 2011 - 02:13 AM.

#3 deltasrage

deltasrage

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:52 PM

Its an NTSC xbox hooked up to HDTV through component cables. My other two Xport emulators have no problems with the video and neither does my snes emus or any of the ported pc games such as doom and hexen. Ill give that forum a read. But as I said before I've used these cables on other tvs both HD and SD and never this problem sad.gif Thanx for the response. If ya have any ideas id appreciate it, in the mean time ill read the AV section and see what I can gleen from there. TY again smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users