• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zcomputer

Zcomputer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

So I want To rip a backup of my XDG3's disks but i don't know what DVD drive to purchase and put the 0800 firmware on. Can a Liteon Model iHAS124-04 be flashed with IXtreme 3.0 0800 firmware and be able to successfully rip XDG3's? If not - suggestions please

#2 evertonman67

evertonman67

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:Everything there is to do with Microsoft Xbox's
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:12 AM

No,not a DVD-DL drive to rip the xdg3 disks,you need a phat BenQ or phat LiteOn drive,then flash either of them with the 0800v3 firmware :)

#3 xcapeartist

xcapeartist

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:24 AM

hey i havent had a flashed drive in my 360 since to update 6 month ago or so, and now im back. The guy who reflashed me said i had to go by a new drive for my comp so i can burn back ups for the "new" game types. He gave me the lite On model number iHAS424 and said this is the drive i need.

do i really need this new burner cuz i burned plenty of back ups with my current drive from previous waves, so i sounds like i just need a firmware upgrade or a new burning program...

thank you to the scene in advance.

#4 jaroc

jaroc

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Interests:Xbox and Sports
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:31 AM

You need ihas_24 B drive, it has to be B. You might be able to get away with burning some xgd3 discs on a normal burner, but other games you will need the ihas drive with burner max firmware because otherwise you're only burning 97% of the iso.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users