8 replies to this topic

#1 nash7

nash7

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:01 AM

Hi guys,
what's the best Reset Glitch Hack chip available outhere?
thanks

#2 ravendrow

ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:48 AM

i have used a few different chips now and i can say this the matrix is over priced the coolrunner is as noob friendly as possible for this type of mod, meaning it comes with all the wires at the right lengths. the stinger is easier in some ways but harded than the coolrunner in others over all they are all the same though they all use the same Xilink CPLD. honestly and i hate to say this cause i am normally all maximus , but TX is giving the most for your money

#3 nash7

nash7

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:14 AM

QUOTE(ravendrow @ Nov 19 2011, 06:48 AM) View Post

i have used a few different chips now and i can say this the matrix is over priced the coolrunner is as noob friendly as possible for this type of mod, meaning it comes with all the wires at the right lengths. the stinger is easier in some ways but harded than the coolrunner in others over all they are all the same though they all use the same Xilink CPLD. honestly and i hate to say this cause i am normally all maximus , but TX is giving the most for your money

Thanks for your prompt reply buddy. but what tdoes TX stand for (TeamXecuter/Coolrunner)?

Edited by nash7, 19 November 2011 - 07:16 AM.

#4 X4life3

X4life3

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:16 AM

TX = Team-Xecuter

#5 nash7

nash7

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:50 PM

Anywebsite where to buy it for a good price? Any additional recommended hardware should be bought with it?
thanks

#6 RainFade

RainFade

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE(ravendrow @ Nov 18 2011, 11:48 PM) View Post

Having done generic CMOD boards, Maximus and Xecutor I second the Xecutor coolrunner.
I have also found the green glitch led a very useful diagnostic tool on the few consoles that wanted to be difficult.

As to where to buy go to their web site and select the 'where to buy' link IMHO.
It seems some sites like dealextreme are selling clones of various glitch boards usb spi nand dumpers etc.. best to get the real deal with the right components IMHO.

#7 evertonman67

evertonman67

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:Everything there is to do with Microsoft Xbox's
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

Nash7.Her's the website that i always order my Team Xecuter stuff from,there fast on dispatch of goods and very friendly indeed.They post to all over the world as well :- http://www.ck3.co.uk...d...t=18&page=1

#8 deilzfcjk

deilzfcjk

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:chicks, fixing my car and computers, working on websites, relaxing.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:01 AM

I like matrix glitchers. It never fails me. I think the non-clones work better. because of the components used. I think as long as it is a fairly decent chip, and that the wiring is done properly, it should not matter what chip it is.

Edited by deilzfcjk, 11 January 2012 - 05:03 AM.

#9 kiler01

kiler01

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:49 AM

well i tried coollrunner and it works great. although i haven't really touched anything elses besides that so maby others could be better.

recently i grabed the clones from DX we will see what's their worth http://www.dealextre...xbox-360-112791 wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users