Photo

How Do I Get Out Of The Thanksgiving Demonstration Trouble?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lindgg

Lindgg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:18 AM

Thanksgiving 2011 is coming. it is that time of year nonetheless again that home get collectively to enjoy the turkey feast, pumpkin pie and best of all the joy of home reunion. Every year males and grownup females will get occupied to deliver cards, messages, mails and repay to their home and pals for greeting. And I tactic to make a Thanksgiving PowerPoint demonstration using the family.

I completed the PowerPoint demonstration yesterday and saved it on my computer. This early morning I commence my computer to screen my brother the Thanksgiving presentation, but when it arrives to the Windows login screen, it prefers password to enable me in. The reality is the reality which i bought this computer on the 2nd hand market and I don't know what the password is. it is really weird that it did not need me to type in password the 1st time I run it.

The dilemma is the reality that how do I bypass the anonymous Windows password to entry my Thanksgiving PowerPoint presentation? I searched on yahoo and Google and requested males and grownup females in the forums, and then I obtained a solution. right here I it is:

Step 1 - Download Windows Password Recovery Tool from http://www.windowspa...dsrecovery.com/
Step 2 -Burn your Windows Password Recovery Tool CD
To burn your CD, you'll need a blank CD-R and the .ISO file of Password recovery

Step 3 - Put in your newly created CD and remove your Windows password.

Now the system tells me that all Windows password inside the computer are removed.

I restart my computer, and it doesn't ask me to type in password again. And I can screen my Thanksgiving PowerPoint demonstration to the family, they are so happy viewing it.

The summary is the reality that if you forgot Windows 7 password, or should type in a computer without possessing understanding the password, you could possibly use a system brand Windows Password Recovery Tool to test to do apart with the Windows passwords. Official web site of the program: http://www.windowspa...dsrecovery.com/

Happy Thanksgiving day time for you all.

Edited by Lindgg, 24 November 2011 - 11:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users