• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 andynov123

andynov123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:17 AM

I know you can edit the launch.ini file and add settings. Currently I am running freestyle dash but when I'm in a game I can't exit because the middle xbox guide button doesn't respond. Is there something I add to launch.ini or do something else? Also I have my ethernet in the xbox but it says no internet connection detected when I try to download cover art. Is there another thing I add to launch.ini?

#2 noneed

noneed

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:41 AM

Near the end of the launch.ini, it should ask if you want to disable mini hud (something to that extent, not at home to give exact wording). Change that setting and your middle button should work again. As far as the internet is concerned, you probably have it set to block ms dns servers (livestrong). Not sure if you can just edit it in launch.ini or you may have to reinstall dashlaunch and when it asks say no to it blocking ms dns servers(livestrong=false).

Hope that helps, good luck.

Edited by noneed, 25 November 2011 - 11:08 AM.

#3 TheRealJPizzle

TheRealJPizzle

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:38 PM

; when set to true, miniblades will not appear... ever (requested as child saftey measure)
; note that using this option overrides everything in dash launch that relies on miniblade exits to function
; if not present this is set to FALSE
nohud = false

; if liveblock is set to true, this will block the console from resolving all MS related dns
; setting this to TRUE will also block apps like freestyle from accessing things like cover images
; *** note that if NO INI is present for launch.xex, this is set to TRUE
; if not set this value will be FALSE
livestrong = false

all from the dashlaunch documentation.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users