2 replies to this topic

#1 CardboardXbox

CardboardXbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:31 AM

Hi Everyone!,
Recently, I posted a prototype (or more of a idea) on the TX forum about a program that would help users and modders alike to easily get their Custom firmware, at a click of a button. Well I can happily say, that we now have one.
I wanted to keep this post short, The first one I wrote up was just too long (hehe). So I decided to cut it down a bit.

Download it Here!
www.cardboardxbox.co.uk
Just click the ‘Download now and get started’ button smile.gif

About:
CFWDownloader is a great simple little program, built around making life easier when it comes to getting your CFW. It downloads your CFW instantly, with no wait times and will place it inside your JungleFlasher/firmware folder for ease of use smile.gif

Installing:
Simply place the CFWDownloader.exe in your JungleFlasher folder (where JungleFlasher.exe is), and your ready to go.

Thanks & Credits!:
A HUGE thanks to everyone doing great things for this amazing community!. This community is by far one of the greatest things I’ve ever had the chance to be part of.

All credit for the Firmware, goes to C4eva and the team. Thanks for the great firmware smile.gif

All files are hosted at www.LDHosts.co.uk, the great web hosting company smile.gif.

Personal thanks to CS10 (on tx forums) for being freaking awesome and helping out (A LOT) without him, the program wouldn’t be here right now smile.gif

I've been CardboardXbox, and I hope you enjoy using CFWDownloader.

IPB Image
IPB Image

#2 jaroc

jaroc

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Interests:Xbox and Sports
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:56 AM

Damn is Xbins really that hard to use? lmao

Nice concept though... don't think I'll use it but I'm sure a lot of people will

#3 ddxcb

ddxcb

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE(jaroc @ Nov 25 2011, 06:56 PM) View Post

Damn is Xbins really that hard to use? lmao

Nice concept though... don't think I'll use it but I'm sure a lot of people will

Yea as there is a FU*KING PROGRAM TO EDIT A .INI for DashLaunch?

people these days are lazy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users