See details and screenshots below.
You can download a copy from here
New in 0.71
- Fixed the problem of not building XeLL if there was a space in the Working Directory pathname
New in 0.7
- Carry out the glitch hack from start to finish using one application!
- Creation of image_00000000.ecc (XeLL) for Glitch Hack based on original nand dump
- Creation of full Glitch Hack image (using ggBuild) for all model types
- One-click CPU key retreival from XeLL over LAN (and creation of fuses.txt)
- One-click CPU key retreival from fuses.txt file
- Added support for trinity NAND image analysis
Instructions for Glitch Hack (once glitching hardware is installed)
1. Connect NAND programmer and dump the NAND as per NAND dumping instructions
2. Under Build XeLL Reloaded Tab, select a previously dumped NAND image and click "Build XeLL"
3. Click "Write XeLL To NAND" and let it complete
4. Remove NAND programmer, connect ethernet cable to console and boot console from eject button (take
note of assigned IP)
5. Enter assigned IP address in the box (e.g. 192.168.1.9) and click "Get CPU Key from IP". "fuses.txt" will
be created in the working directory.
6. Under "Build Glitch Image" Tab, select a dumped NAND image and click "Build Glicth Image"
(IMPORTANT! For jaspers, make sure that the Model Type is correct)
7. Reconnect NAND programmer and click "Write Glitch Image To NAND" and let it complete.
(No need to remap any bad blocks, ggBuild will have already done it)
8. Remove NAND programmer, and enjoy your glitch-hacked console.
NOTE: Currently, dashlaunch patches will be applied by default. Advanced options will come in a later revision.
Edited by TingedAce, 30 November 2011 - 07:50 PM.