• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jackofblades911

jackofblades911

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 04:21 AM

Im trying to softmod my xbox using the splintercell exploit via MAX replay (v1.31) and krayzies installer

but I cant get the replay to read its own card grr.gif Ive been following this guide but im stuck at the part "Install the 'MaxDrive Xbox' driver." because I dont have that driver. Where can I find this driver

the guide

(using windows 7 ultimate 64bit)

Edited by jackofblades911, 29 November 2011 - 04:24 AM.

#2 xboxmods2977

xboxmods2977

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:55 PM

There isn't a 64-bit driver, which is why you are having issues. Windows 7 is not really the best OS for "xboxing". I had to throw together an XP machine from PC parts that I had laying around and now I have all of that xbox stuff installed and running great.

You could try running Windows XP in a virtual machine on your Win 7 PC. Don't use "Windows Virtual XP Mode" or whatever it's called, because when you install that package on your 64-bit machine, it forces you to use the 64-bit version, which, in turn, installs XP 64-bit, and leaves you back at square one. Use VirtualBox or similar software.

Another option is you could install windows XP 32-bit in a dual-boot setup on your PC.

#3 jackofblades911

jackofblades911

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:15 AM

QUOTE(xboxmods2977 @ Nov 29 2011, 12:55 PM) View Post

There isn't a 64-bit driver, which is why you are having issues. Windows 7 is not really the best OS for "xboxing". I had to throw together an XP machine from PC parts that I had laying around and now I have all of that xbox stuff installed and running great.

You could try running Windows XP in a virtual machine on your Win 7 PC. Don't use "Windows Virtual XP Mode" or whatever it's called, because when you install that package on your 64-bit machine, it forces you to use the 64-bit version, which, in turn, installs XP 64-bit, and leaves you back at square one. Use VirtualBox or similar software.

Another option is you could install windows XP 32-bit in a dual-boot setup on your PC.

thanks for replying, yeah after some research I figured this out. Had to use a friends computer to put the saves on.
(It recognizes immediately on xp)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users