6 replies to this topic

#1 kard63

kard63

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 07 July 2003 - 11:32 PM

Even if it becomes a flame thread, its the persons last shot at anything (usually attention). They should get to have it. And I don't like Kaz, but he deserves a goodbye.

#2 FruitLo0pz

FruitLo0pz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 11:36 PM

that reminds me...i need a shower.

#3 Xeero

Xeero

Welcome Back!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,413 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 07 July 2003 - 11:52 PM

And he said his goodbyes, as intended. If people turn the thread into a flamewar and it gets locked, blame the fucktards that flamed, not the mod that did his job.

#4 XB0X_Mod

XB0X_Mod

I 0wn J00!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 11:58 PM

I think we should call it a rap for this topic what you think Xeero? beerchug.gif

#5 kard63

kard63

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 12:02 AM

Like I said, I don't like Kaz, but he has contributed enough to take a little back when leaving, even if fucktards post too.

#6 Xeero

Xeero

Welcome Back!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,413 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 08 July 2003 - 12:03 AM

Seems fine to me...

#7 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,218 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 July 2003 - 12:22 AM

And he had it.

If he had said his goodbye.. and taken the well wishes and left it at that.. no one would have issue with it. But to turn around. and to use it as a podium or a soapbox.. to berate or belittle the members of the board.. is wrong. Period.

I wish him the best. He knows that. I've convinced him to stay more than once. Despite his dark days.. when his rep was garbage for misrepresenting his skills to a customer.

Other mods have said it.. now I'm saying it. Respect is a 2 way street. If you are leaving.. say your good-byes.. but don't try to do more harm on your way out. That is the only thing that was "dirty" about that situation.

People who intend to further harm the board.. or it's reputation are not welcome here. If people dislike the atmosphere presented to them in General.. they should consider frequenting another site more to their liking.. instead of annoying everyone around them.

The brush that a select few people paint this site with.. is pretty broad.. and seems to envelope the whole site. Which is funny.. cause those usually with those opinions spend most.. or all of their time in GENERAL. Contributing little.. or nothing to the membership.. or to the site.

XBOX-SCENE is the single best source for XBOX related info.. that is our mandate. It will continue to be so.

The MODS have the authority.. and the support of the ADMINS.. to maintain the site as directed.

If I had my way.. he would have done one of two things today.. after I help to re-establish his account.

1) Stayed.. and helped to find/identify those who had enough issues with him.. that they targeted him. Ultimately.. doing XBOX-SCENE and it's membership a service.. by removing those not wanting to be a part of this scene.

or

2) Said his good-byes.. taken some names and numbers.. and return for visits. Unfortunely.. this didn't quite pan out either.

I am dismayed and saddened.. that there were 2 victims today.. KAZ.. who was hacked.. and XBOX-SCENE... who lost a member.. and a little bit of itself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users