1 reply to this topic

#1 tmcw

tmcw

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:38 PM

Have had a look around, but all the information I've found is quite old (7+ years) and wondering if there are any newer solutions/packages to allow adding several games to one disk?

In my efforts, I've gotten Craxtion4, and it's making the ISOs for me, and the disks are booting to the menu, but I get mixed results thereafter.

In my example, I'm trying to put Psyvariar 2, ShikiogamiNoShiro, and Shikigami 2 onto 1 CD-R. The ISO fits fine.

When I use Craxtion to make a MenuX ISO, only Psyvariar 2 works, the other 2 cause the Xbox to lock up.
When I use Craxtion to make a MXM ISO, only Shiki 1 works, the other 2 cause the Xbox to lock up.
When I use Craxtion to make a CDX ISO, none of the games load.

I have a Samsung drive, and have successfully burnt some CD-Rs last night that work without issues (a few compilation ISOs like Taito Legends 1 and 2), so I guess the issue isn't there.

I'd be very grateful for any information or direction that would be useful to me. Thanks.

#2 AZImmortal

AZImmortal

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:00 PM

It's been a very long time since I've used CDX (or done anything with Xbox 1 games for that matter), but CDX always worked for me as long as you followed specific guidelines. Read through this thread: http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=392428

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users