• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 peter demon

peter demon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:23 AM

hello guys im not a spert in this about xbox 360 and i have a big problem..... my xbox is not giving me sound from the av conector only does it from hdmi and i dont have hdmi tv. the wierd part is i checked several cables,tv and nothing, only for hdmi. i tried following this graphic and nothing
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=596642
, i checked if the conection from de main board were broke but there are ok all of them so i believed was a dashboard issue but i updated twice since my problem and nothing.... if somebody can help me please..

sorry my english is not my first languaje.

#2 RavenPhoenix

RavenPhoenix

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:22 AM

OK , firstly what cable are you using to connect? Standard composite or HDTV with the RGB connections?

If you are using the standard composite cable then you just need to connect the yellow AV then red and white analog audio cables to your TV to get the sound playing.

If you are using the HDTV RGB connection cable then the original one provided by MS may actually have a switch on it to enable HDTV or standard mode that you may need to adjust. Connect the Red/Green/Blue cables up to your TV then also connect the Red/White analog audio cables from the analog connection to your TV input port for the analog sound to be parsed through.

Hope this helps.

#3 wilgo45

wilgo45

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:45 AM

Could be the Gpu chip needs attention. Like a Reball

And the Hana chip might need work too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users