• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dop3snation

dop3snation

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:05 AM

Hey whats going on guys I have been meaning to open up a super shop for a while now but have been extremely busy because I am a full time student. However, the semester is finally coming to an end and I will have a few months free so i decided now is the perfect time to open up my super shop!

My services:

RGH: $50 + Shipping
(You buy coolrunner and ship console and coolrunner, I will install and burn all nand, cpu key, dvd key etc to a disk for you) Always using latest ggbuild

DVD Key Recover: $30 + Shipping
If you have an hdmi console without a disk drive, or with the wrong disk drive I will perform the Rgh, and get your dvd key which i will email to you. I can install a disk drive for you for another $30, will come flashed with latest lt+

Jtagging: $40 + Shipping
(You ship jtaggable console, and I will Jtag it + install and burn all nand, cpu key, dvd key etc to a disk for you) Always using latest Freeboot

All phat xbox 360 drive flashing: $15 + Shipping
You send disk drive and\or console, I will install the latest lt+ available for your drive

RROD reflow: $20 + Shipping
You send rrod console and i will reflow it with my rework station, all reflws come with 12v fan mod, new thermal paste, xclamps, and internal cleaning. If i cannot fix you only pay shipping!

I can do most anything, so if i didnt list something feel free to ask and i will gladly answer!

CONTACT ME:
It is hard to check all of the forums sites since i have shops on multiple sites so the best way to contact me is through email i respond quick!
dopesoner930@gmail.com

Payment:
All payment is done through paypal as goods, not gift! I do this to protect the buyer as well as myself

Warranty
I do not offer a warranty besides the xbox not being dead on arrival. If you receive an xbox after getting work done by me where the xbox is not working properly contact me IMMEDIATELY so we can get everything sorted out

All The Proof You Will Ever Need:

Edited by dop3snation, 10 December 2011 - 09:11 AM.

#2 dop3snation

dop3snation

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:52 PM

bumpppppppppppp

#3 dop3snation

dop3snation

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:07 AM

bumppp

#4 AyDee

AyDee

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:27 AM

This guy is legit! Flashed & reflowed my xenon.
Was fast and answered all my noobish questions cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users