• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 ankur454

ankur454

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:18 PM

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum and i created an account particularly for seeking help on creating an xbox 360 iso for a game named WWE 12, it's not an XGD3 game and can be played on my xbox 360, if i somehow manage to bypass the system update. This game was launched in nov'11 and is included with the NEW DASH UPDATE which is incompatible with my xbox 360 as i'm on an old firmware (ix1.51) and have had no troubles launching all previous games. So i downloaded the game, extracted the iso and manually deleted the "$SystemUpdate" folder but when i try to rebuild the iso, it shrinks the iso size to 6.6 gb which is no more recognized as an xbox 360 iso.

So here's what i want to do, i want to build an iso from the extracted files to the usual xbox 360 recognizable format, that is 7.29 Gb, but have so far failed to come across a program that will serve the purpose. Any help on the subject would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

One more thing guys, my console is NOT jtagged. And i wanna know if there's any way to bypass the system update included in the original iso besides deleting the "SystemUpdate" folder?

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE(ankur454 @ Dec 15 2011, 04:18 AM) View Post
So i downloaded the game,

There's your problem. We don't help pirates here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users