• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ellington66

ellington66

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:24 PM

i switched my living room around and where i put the xbox is inside a cabinent. I can't shut the door by maybe half an inch. the plug for the av cable i have takes up about an inch or so of space. has anyone ever seen a 90 degree adaptor? it would make just enough room but i haven't seen one

#2 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:20 AM

I have never seen one. You shouldn't run the Xbox with the door closed. Too much heat. Can you remove the back of the cabinet behind the cable?

#3 ellington66

ellington66

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:42 AM

Hey I planned on responding to this sooner but forgot. The xbox is going in a cabinent on the side of my fire place. The front has glass doors which will be open at all times when in use. The xbox will be in the away from the sides of the cabinent so only the back will be against something. And the back wall is a side of the house wall. So I could cut into it and put an old work box or something in there and have the wire rest in there, but I would rather not. I may just buy a bunch of different types of component cables and see which one has the smallest/shortest connection to the xbox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users