16 replies to this topic

#1 UnrealEureca

UnrealEureca

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:42 AM

I used the best pig program to create my image_00000000.ecc which I've done in the past. On this Falcon 5771 I get 3 RROD with error code 0022. If I remove the chip it boots up fine, but it wont if I put the chip back on and flash the image_00000000.ecc.

I read that it may be the smc.bin, but I have no idea on how to flash it onto the chip. the best pig program also create the smc.bin, but I don't know what do next. I tried to write it with -w16 smc.bin, but that finishes immediately and the 360 will not boot.

Any help would be appreciated.

#2 Dicko316

Dicko316

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:48 AM

you dont do anything with the smc all you do is write the .ecc file with the +w command, if you get 3 red lights is because your wiring or your gltch chip is wrong or incorrectly configured.

#3 UnrealEureca

UnrealEureca

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:22 AM

Yeah I reprogrammed the x360glitch chip with falcon.jed and opus.jed and both did not help. One thing I did notice was that I was unable to use the 3.3v on my board to program the jed file (Could not verify or erase chip). I had to find an old RROD board to use to program the chip. Maybe the chip is not getting enough power to glitch when installed?

I also checked and double checked all my solder points and they all look solid. What else could it be?

#4 UnrealEureca

UnrealEureca

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:36 AM

Ok so I tried a few more things:

1. I used a voltmeter to test from the chip to the alternates on the board to make sure they are making contact. That confirmed that everything is wired correctly.

2. I tried to power the chip with that other board while the chip was connected to the falcon that I'm trying to get to work and that did not help.

So if anyone can provide some help I would appreciate it. At this point I'm not sure what it could be.

#5 Harbinger076

Harbinger076

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:XDK<br />RGLoader<br />Homebrew
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE(UnrealEureca @ Dec 16 2011, 08:42 PM) View Post

I used the best pig program to create my image_00000000.ecc which I've done in the past. On this Falcon 5771 I get 3 RROD with error code 0022. If I remove the chip it boots up fine, but it wont if I put the chip back on and flash the image_00000000.ecc.

I read that it may be the smc.bin, but I have no idea on how to flash it onto the chip. the best pig program also create the smc.bin, but I don't know what do next. I tried to write it with -w16 smc.bin, but that finishes immediately and the 360 will not boot.

Any help would be appreciated.

everytime ive tried to use bestpigs program to create ecc images every ecc image created has always went 3rrod 0022 after 3-5 seconds use PYTHON or Rogeros Multibuilder and build the ecc image. this is the best advice i can give you on glitching.

edit: I'm talking about bestpigs ecc generator not his nand making program I have not tried that yet..

Edited by Harbinger076, 17 December 2011 - 04:07 PM.

#6 UnrealEureca

UnrealEureca

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

Thanks for the advice, I tried using ROgero multi builder right now and that got rid of the 3 RROD, but the 360 will not glitch. It stays on with a solid green light and black screen.

Any other ideas? This was with the falcon.jed not the opus, I guess I can try that even though it has an HDMI port on the board.

#7 Harbinger076

Harbinger076

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE(UnrealEureca @ Dec 17 2011, 12:32 PM) View Post

Thanks for the advice, I tried using ROgero multi builder right now and that got rid of the 3 RROD, but the 360 will not glitch. It stays on with a solid green light and black screen.

Any other ideas? This was with the falcon.jed not the opus, I guess I can try that even though it has an HDMI port on the board.

what glitch chip are u using ?

#8 UnrealEureca

UnrealEureca

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:44 AM

Its a x360glitch FALCON version from volumerates.com. I wonder if its possible to put a debug led on it to see if its working. I also have a spare matrix glitcher, but I can't program that chip for some reason it doesn't work when I try to Initialize it.

Edited by UnrealEureca, 18 December 2011 - 01:46 AM.

#9 Harbinger076

Harbinger076

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE(UnrealEureca @ Dec 17 2011, 06:44 PM) View Post

Its a x360glitch FALCON version from volumerates.com. I wonder if its possible to put a debug led on it to see if its working. I also have a spare matrix glitcher, but I can't program that chip for some reason it doesn't work when I try to Initialize it.

return the matrix to where u bought it from for a replacement there was a bad batch that did just as you described.. i have no experience with the x360glitch chip so i cant be of help with it.

#10 UnrealEureca

UnrealEureca

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE(Harbinger076 @ Dec 18 2011, 01:55 AM) View Post

return the matrix to where u bought it from for a replacement there was a bad batch that did just as you described.. i have no experience with the x360glitch chip so i cant be of help with it.

Yeah I tried, but they wanted me to pay for shipping which is not worth sending it back for the price I paid for it.

#11 UnrealEureca

UnrealEureca

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:58 AM

Alright so I bought a brand new Matrix Glitcher and programmed it with falcon.jed and still nothing. I know all the solder points are good because I ran a multimeter on them and the alternates and it all checked out.

Any ideas?

#12 SNAAAKE

SNAAAKE

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:15 AM

is it a falcon v3? pretty sure you have one of the shit board that wont glitch. Id know I have one too. exact same problem but with coolrunner.

#13 TingedAce

TingedAce

X-S Senior Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:08 PM

How can you identify a falcon v3? (other than it won't glitch cool.gif )

I had a falcon a while back that wouldn't fly. No problem with all others.

#14 SNAAAKE

SNAAAKE

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:32 AM

if you try to open the nand file from 360 flash tool without cpu key it still tells you what version. if its falcon v3 then you know its not even glitchable. I tried everything but mine never work. and this one has a dead dvd drive so the xbox is pretty much useless.

#15 TingedAce

TingedAce

X-S Senior Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE(SNAAAKE @ Jan 25 2012, 11:32 PM) View Post

if you try to open the nand file from 360 flash tool without cpu key it still tells you what version. if its falcon v3 then you know its not even glitchable. I tried everything but mine never work. and this one has a dead dvd drive so the xbox is pretty much useless.

Thanks for that, although if you mean the bit at the bottom where it says "Retail Falcon (v3.0)" then it says that for all Falcon images as far as I can tell. I've always assumed it to mean that Xenons are v1, Zephyrs are v2, Falcons are v3 and Jaspers are v4.

I've got images saved off for several other falcons (many of which I've successfully RGH'd) and 360 Flash Tool reports v3.0 for them all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users