3 replies to this topic

#1 CoximusPrime

CoximusPrime

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:20 PM

Hi guys,

I know the general response to this will be, "use google", but if im honest, im tired and someone here will likely give me a straight answer ... ive got an xbox, xenon reporting a CB version of 1923, from what ive read this isnt exploitable ... is this still true or has someone found a way to exploit this ... and if someone can be bothered, how technically does the exploit work?

Cheers everyone

#2 SphtKr76

SphtKr76

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE(CoximusPrime @ Dec 17 2011, 03:20 PM) View Post

Hi guys,

I know the general response to this will be, "use google", but if im honest, im tired and someone here will likely give me a straight answer ... ive got an xbox, xenon reporting a CB version of 1923, from what ive read this isnt exploitable ... is this still true or has someone found a way to exploit this ... and if someone can be bothered, how technically does the exploit work?

Cheers everyone

Definitely not exploitable, and not likely to ever be. Xenons are the least desirable mobo by far, I would sell it and look for a Jasper that you can RGH.

#3 CoximusPrime

CoximusPrime

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:08 PM

that's a shame, was impressed with my soldering work!! smile.gif

Cheers for the info though

#4 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE(CoximusPrime @ Dec 18 2011, 06:08 AM) View Post

that's a shame, was impressed with my soldering work!! smile.gif

Cheers for the info though

Well consider it practice then

You an pretty much do any console with HDMI for RGH or slims made before July/August 2011 when they change to Corona boards, but some in those months might be trinity boards that you can do RGH to, but it would be better to find something made before July/August.

You could of simply seen what dash version it was to see if was JTAGable before soldering and reading the nand and such, I would only use the CB as a 2nd check on a working system. If it was a dash version 7371 and before then its JTAGable. Then there are a few CB version for certain motherboard revisions that aren't JTAGable that you can check after you do the nand dump. Then you see if the CB is ok and then go on from there.

Same thing for RGH except for at this time, dash version should not be an issue. There is also no way possible for xenon motherboards and no way possible for corona slim motherboards at this time. Also there are a few CB's that cannot be RGH for different revisions of the phat xbox 360 motherboards. You can simply find out which CBs are not able to be RGH by googling it. If you have a JTAGable xbox it would be more suggested to go the JTAG route because JTAG is still better then RGH in the aspect that is aves you money and instant boot but RGH gives you a broader selection of consoles to find for use.

Edited by BoNg420, 18 December 2011 - 06:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users