2 replies to this topic

#1 stippy420

stippy420

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:28 AM

Welp, title pretty much says it all; I need someone to get a firmware dump of a slim LiteOn drive (dg-16d4s, system date 01/11) for use on my buddy's new xk3y. Any takers?

Would prefer someone in the SF Bay Area but willing to ship!

Thanks! smile.gif

#2 stippy420

stippy420

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE(stippy420 @ Dec 21 2011, 04:28 PM) View Post

Welp, title pretty much says it all; I need someone to get a firmware dump of a slim LiteOn drive (dg-16d4s, system date 01/11) for use on my buddy's new xk3y. Any takers?

Would prefer someone in the SF Bay Area but willing to ship!

Thanks! smile.gif

Just as an FYI for everyone, avoid Axiom Mods (deilzfcjk) in SF. Guy had me and a buddy standing in the rain for almost an hour, tried to blame me for wasting his time and pulled some lame-ass "you're breaking up" shit to hang up on me.

I was EXACTLY where deilzfcjk asked me to be; "24th and Irving street. On that corner of the tea place." I double-checked the email he sent me, even stood under the street sign, (Hey look, 24th and Irving!) verified the location with him on the phone and described the corner in detail in 2 phone calls to him. Shit, I even gave him the address of the TeaWay (2250 Irving, corner of 24th) in a text message and offered to send a picture of where I was. He made zero effort to show up at the location he chose. If I was at the wrong place somehow, he made no effort to tell me that either.

Anyway, just avoid this idiot and send your drive/system to someone else...

#3 SNAAAKE

SNAAAKE

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

I will do it for $25 shipped if you wanna it to me.

thats still better than buying the usbpro thing for $60. will ship it back same or next day. PM if interested. I have at least 20+ feedbacks here I never put on the sig. I mod stuff for local ny people and sometimes shipping too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users