RLD831

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:19 AM

I am looking to have a separate folder for Kinect games. I realize I could put them in another folder on the HDD and direct the homebrew folder to that directory, but none of my DLC works with that setup. I have no problem dedicating the Homebrew tile to the Kinect games, but not losing the DLC is pretty important.

Is there a way to mark each individual game, such as when I extract it with ISO2GOD or something like that? Then the FSD could auto-sort the games into the Homebrew tile. Otherwise, is there a way to have individual folders on the HDD such as Games, Arcade, and Kinect and store the DLC in the game folders?

Thanks.

#2 TheRealJPizzle

TheRealJPizzle

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:13 AM

that should not effect your DLC at all....
Make a folder names Kinect and place all of your kinect games in there (separate folders for each game).
Set the Kinect folder as a path for whatever tab you don't seem to use very much, and all DLC for the games MUST go in HDD1:\Content\0000000000000000\

#3 RLD831

RLD831

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:24 AM

I guess that way works. I just liked having the DLC in the same folder as the game. It seemed to make it easier to sort. I may try playing around with the folders like you said. I guess I could just organize the DLC separately. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users