Paler

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:45 AM

So yesterday I flashed my Benq up to LT 3.0. So I thought, but I clicked yes in the progression when prompted as "use for external drives only" So I checked the log, and sure enough she was flashed with 0800. So when I try to go back in and Intro/Device ID, I get an error that states 0cxCD038 drive unlock problem. Then eventually the computer freezes and locks up. I also get the same error when I click on Benq Unlock. I'm using Jungle Flasher 1.90 (293). I've also tried 1.84, but I got the same thing. Does this mean that this drive is toast? I could always pick up another DVD rom and spoof the drive in order to use it in my current 360 can't I?

My drive info pulls put the whole below....

PBDS

VAD6038

1C

Key not found

I"m ripping my hair out with this!! Any help would be appreciated!!

#2 hardie

hardie

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:40 PM

have tray in half position then try benq unlock
if fails leave in half position and intro the drive

#3 lyslinger

lyslinger

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:21 PM

google a program called dos flash erase and shoot saved firmware in jungleflash you probably forgot to spoof the target
QUOTE(Paler @ Dec 26 2011, 11:45 AM) View Post

So yesterday I flashed my Benq up to LT 3.0. So I thought, but I clicked yes in the progression when prompted as "use for external drives only" So I checked the log, and sure enough she was flashed with 0800. So when I try to go back in and Intro/Device ID, I get an error that states 0cxCD038 drive unlock problem. Then eventually the computer freezes and locks up. I also get the same error when I click on Benq Unlock. I'm using Jungle Flasher 1.90 (293). I've also tried 1.84, but I got the same thing. Does this mean that this drive is toast? I could always pick up another DVD rom and spoof the drive in order to use it in my current 360 can't I?
My drive info pulls put the whole below....

PBDS

VAD6038

1C

Key not found

I"m ripping my hair out with this!! Any help would be appreciated!!

Edited by lyslinger, 26 December 2011 - 04:22 PM.

#4 Paler

Paler

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:49 PM

When I use Jungle Flasher with tray half open, it gives me a warning saying "The drive I/O por 0cxCD80 has windows drive letter D:\ assigned to it. This may cause read back issues. Do you want to Disable D:\?"

When I click either yes or no, I get another warning saying "Benq-Un-Lock command returned an error. After I click ok, it goes back to the normal mtk flash32 tab. Intro Device either crashes the program, or gives me the same error as the prior one stated. I"m going to try Dos Flash now.

#5 Paler

Paler

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:10 AM

So I tried flashdos and now my drive doesn't eject at all. How hard would it be for me to replace the DVD rom drive alone? My drive has been having problems off and on with ejecting and has a mind of its own any how.

#6 X4life3

X4life3

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:05 AM

If you wanted to replace the drive, you need to be sure you have the correct dvd key. Thats all you really need, if you buy a new one just write the new key and LT 3.0 to the new drive and it should work without any issues.

#7 scrimpus

scrimpus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:19 AM

You need to remove the drive letter from the benq in disk management then try JF again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users