oscarRSM

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:01 PM

Sorry I posted in the wrong area my news:
LINK TO ORIGINAL POST

Take a look on www.360squirt.com

SQUIRT COOL RUNNER is a GLITCH HACK solution with on board connections also for SPI NAND FLASH.
It include a nice FCC 15 PIN cable where you can connect the OPTIONAL USB2.0 PROGRAMMER.
The SQUIRT SLAVE BOARD PROGRAMMER do SPI and JTAG programming like NAND X and other programmers, but with half price smile.gif

You can also use SLAVE BOARD PROGRAMMER stand alone, on the back there are the pads for the wires. So If you want use SLAVE BOARD with any other GLITCH COOL RUNNER solution and program STAND ALONE the SPI you have a cheaper easy USB 2.0 way to do that... no more NANDX is necessary wink.gif

The idea of squirt is install wires for GLITCH on it, install NAND SPI wires on it and then connect the easy FCC 15 CABLE to PROGRAMMER and do all what is necessary (JTAG and SPI).
The integration of the SQUIRT programmer with SQUIRT COOL RUNNER is perfect and is the best solution for who want to do glitch hack !

I also read about "MATRIX II" that is similar, but if I'm not wrong MATRIX II is only an USB JTAG updater and is ever necessary NAND X to read and flash the nand... or I'm wrong ?

SQUIRT COOL RUNNER are already in the market since few days.
SQUIRT PROGRAMMER is available after 9th jan

We are searching also good website where send prototypes for review wink.gif send me a PM

BYE

Edited by oscarRSM, 27 December 2011 - 04:02 PM.

#2 oscarRSM

oscarRSM

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:43 PM

To understand better squirt here a nice video

#3 vortex77

vortex77

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:02 AM

Just installed the Squirt360 Glitcher + nand on my Slim, pretty neat stuff .. went LIVE today with my original nand, no problems so far. Thumbs up!

#4 squirtadmin

squirtadmin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

Hi Guys,

today we posted the NEW, CLEAR and NICE user manual of SQUIRT solution:

PDF SQUIRT USER MANUALS
(soon in german and france language)

Take a look on them, now all is more clear and easy to understand this nice RGH kit.

BYE BYE
SQUIRT TEAM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users