X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:1.6 Xbox<br />Softmmodded
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:41 AM

how would i burn i custom ISO dvd or cd for a softmodded xbox can read? such as apps, roms, videos, and music?

#2 Rage518

Rage518

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:11 PM

Do you just mean burn? or do you mean create then burn?

If you want to create an image then burn it use craxtion4 or qwix to create the iso then just use a simple burning program like ImgBurn for example to burn the image.

Its pretty self explanatory in Craxiton and Qwix on how to make the images, just go to create iso and browse the folder you want to make into an iso and click save then done.

I've found I never had to do anything special for burning videos for the xbox to read them i just burn them straight to the disk. Aka i never had to make an XISO with the video files using Qwix or Craxiton i just used ImBurn to burn the files straight to the disk.

I'm not sure about music though you would have to try and burn a disk the normal way you do it and see if it reads.

For Games and Apps and Roms I believe you Need to Use Qwix or Craxiton to make an XISO then burn using something like Imgburn or whatever burning program you use.

#3 stilts07

stilts07

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:1.6 Xbox<br />Softmmodded
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:35 PM

I used Extract XISO v2.2 and used img burn to burn the iso. Does it have to be a dvd?

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:38 AM

DVD-R burned at 4x or slower is the most readable disc on an Xbox. All other disc types are somewhere between flaky and unreadable.

#5 Rage518

Rage518

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:07 AM

Yep Heimdall is correct using blank dvd's is the best bet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users