Well since i RGHed my xbox and me having a lot of backups i got a bit troubled by keeping track of all the extracted isos arcade games dlc and all the things. So i decided i wanted to write an extensive game manger for the xbox.
What i want that it can do:
- Sync games (GOD, ISO, Extract)
- Work over any abstraction layer (scp, ftp, smb, usb)
- Uses GameNameLookup.cvs
- Fancy GUI
- Pattern renames
- Other folder management tools
- Qt based, Modulair, OOP, C++
- Iso reading (including XDG3)
- Reading file system (not recursive)
- Validating default.xex
Its open source as sharing is caring so if you want to help out contact me! Or if you have awesome features you want it, speak up!
Edited by Intline9, 29 December 2011 - 03:09 AM.