• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 specopbookie

specopbookie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:27 AM

I have combed the Internet for the last day trying to get this to work. At this point I'm only doing it simply because I like things to work correctly. Here's the Problem:

I'm trying to get my backup of ESPN NFL 2K5 to work with the 360. I've tried using XDVDMulleter 10.2 to create a proper iso file, however, I am running into various errors. I've followed many different tutorials and scoured the internet for answers, to no avail. It seems that my iso of 2K5 does not have a video partition, no worries, I'll just insert one of the three, and it worked. however, after doing so, I get a "peculiar iso size" error and an unable to complete the iso building process. If I try to make an iso without the video file, obviously i get a no video file error. but the most frustrating error i receive is the "index out of range" error. I have followed these tutorials to a T... however.. none of them are working. Anyone have any idea.. or better program perhaps. to create an xbox 1 backup that will work flawlessly on the 360?

I am trying to create a dvd9 iso, and have injected the proper stealth and security sector files. I honestly do not know what else to do. I just want it to work. lol.

Thanks in advance everyone.

#2 specopbookie

specopbookie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:33 PM

Quick Update for everyone:
I had to fix the xbe with xbefix. I then was able to burn and get the game to load, but I cannot enter into a game or franchise mode; It gives me the dreaded dirty disc error. I've re-burned and converted this iso many times creating many coasters and it always freezes and errors out at the same time, so am I right in assuming that this is a problem with the files in the iso and not something hardware related??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users