• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chodnew

chodnew

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:23 PM

Ive got an original 60GB HDD for my console, i started putting Jtag XEX Menu Jtag Games etc, Now i want to reset it to before i started adding Jtag stuff to it, So i can update to LT.3.0 and be safe. I cant remember the program i hooked the drive up to my PC to transfer. So all i want is my, Game Save's And Profile? Then reformat and put all my profile and game saves back on. Without no Jtag Items. So basically back to original standerd HDD before i started putting Jtag stuff on from my PC?

#2 mouseym

mouseym

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE(chodnew @ Dec 30 2011, 05:23 PM) View Post

Ive got an original 60GB HDD for my console, i started putting Jtag XEX Menu Jtag Games etc, Now i want to reset it to before i started adding Jtag stuff to it, So i can update to LT.3.0 and be safe. I cant remember the program i hooked the drive up to my PC to transfer. So all i want is my, Game Save's And Profile? Then reformat and put all my profile and game saves back on. Without no Jtag Items. So basically back to original standerd HDD before i started putting Jtag stuff on from my PC?

http://www.xboxmb.com/horizon/

horizon should let you do this

#3 chodnew

chodnew

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE(mouseym @ Dec 30 2011, 05:25 PM) View Post

http://www.xboxmb.com/horizon/

horizon should let you do this

Yes but how, All i want is my XBOX GAME SAVE'S & XBOX LIVE PROFILE, on my HDD thats it. Worst come to worst i can download my profile, BUT will still have to get my game saves from my HDD before i download my profile from Live?

Edited by chodnew, 30 December 2011 - 07:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users