• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 meffle

meffle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:49 PM

I bought one of the iHAS drives, flashed it with the burnermax firmware andhave injected the topology data. I burnt the disc using imgburn with a layer break of 2133520. I made sure 'enable burn-proof' was unchecked and I went ahead and burnt it. Game gives a dirty disc error in the 360 itself and strangely enough, the underside of the disc looks like this:

http://img202.images.../4159/img0392yf. jpg

Is this normal? I don't have a clue as to what's wrong here so any help is always welcome smile.gif

#2 mouseym

mouseym

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE(meffle @ Jan 2 2012, 02:49 PM) View Post

I bought one of the iHAS drives, flashed it with the burnermax firmware andhave injected the topology data. I burnt the disc using imgburn with a layer break of 2133520. I made sure 'enable burn-proof' was unchecked and I went ahead and burnt it. Game gives a dirty disc error in the 360 itself and strangely enough, the underside of the disc looks like this:

http://img202.images.../4159/img0392yf. jpg

Is this normal? I don't have a clue as to what's wrong here so any help is always welcome smile.gif

What brand of disc did you use?

#3 meffle

meffle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:00 PM

Verbs. I dont remember the model number but i did check them out to be fine sad.gif

#4 wang_chung

wang_chung

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:04 AM

run it through kprobe, and post the results.

from the looks of the dvd in your pic, it's a bad burn i think. the kprobe results will confirm it. i had to mess around with my burner settings and create 20 verbatim coasters before i found the right settings to get mine to burn right.

#5 meffle

meffle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:11 PM

thanks for the help. it burner was set to 'MAX' in imgburn, creating all kinds of madness. changed it to 4x and its fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users