• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dunny08

dunny08

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:50 PM

I'm looking for ideas, or tips on materials that work for modifying an xbox 360 slim case. I'm putting off the spray paint option unless this becomes my only choice. I want to do this myself, and I do not want to cut into the case. I'm looking for a material like that of a vinyl sticker, which i'm having trouble finding in mutiple colors, and without the purchase of a vinyl printer. Any ideas?

#2 DragonSlayer1987

DragonSlayer1987

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE(dunny08 @ Jan 3 2012, 04:50 PM) View Post

I'm looking for ideas, or tips on materials that work for modifying an xbox 360 slim case. I'm putting off the spray paint option unless this becomes my only choice. I want to do this myself, and I do not want to cut into the case. I'm looking for a material like that of a vinyl sticker, which i'm having trouble finding in mutiple colors, and without the purchase of a vinyl printer. Any ideas?

If all you want is a skin then just google Xbox vinyl skin and pic from the half dozen websites on the first page. Personally I like to cut a window out on the case and backlight with LEDs, but to each his own.

#3 Marcheslav

Marcheslav

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:56 AM

I'm not sure how much it would be (or if they even do it) but, you could measure the dimensions of the slim and put a picture on there that you want and get it printed at kinkos on vinyl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users