• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 master_mind_jg

master_mind_jg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:07 AM

Hello to all. If abgx360 verifies a game and all CRC match and everything is verified and passed regarding XDG3 iso builds (AC Revelations), when my backup is created with the appropriate utilities and settings (BMax fw + iHAS) the final product should read/play in my LT+2.0 ?
Other backups created function properly, some truncated while others are 100% iHAS.
Some help/knowledge would be appreciated....
I ask because I made a backup of an XDG3 using KREON drive then autofixed and everything came back successful. If your answer remains well you used a KREON drive, I want further details onto why my backup doesn't function.
Thank you for your time,
J

#2 excaliburlives

excaliburlives

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:58 PM

XDG3 will not play on LT2.0 you need the new LT+3.0

#3 xAgentOverDDoSe

xAgentOverDDoSe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE(excaliburlives @ Jan 5 2012, 06:58 PM) View Post

XDG3 will not play on LT2.0 you need the new LT+3.0

they will play on lt 2.0 if you have an older model disk drive. but they must be burnt from an ihas with burner max. truncated games are a severe ban risk as it cuts off data that would normally be located on a retail pressed disk. the main difference between retails and backups, in this case, is that pressed copies are pressed all the way to the edge of the disk, giving enough space. now. backups are standard burnt disks, and most drives are not designed to burn to the very edge for the fact that on commercially bought disks, there is a lack of dye (the material that the data is physically burnt on to) around the edge, so they shorten the actual capacity of the disk.
this would be why some backups do not work, especially if you truncate (cut off) necessary data.
any drive that is a part of the newer set of revision drives, must have lt 3.0 as they support ap2.5 and such technologies.

EDIT: an explanation straight from the horses mouth. c4evaspeaks.com

Edited by xAgentOverDDoSe, 06 January 2012 - 02:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users