3 replies to this topic

#1 mateusz4444

mateusz4444

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:35 AM

Hi!
Is it possible to resetglitchhack a box without dvd drive? Xell should boot without it but what about dash? There is no patch in ggbuild to disable drive check. But i've found this: Xbox in this video clearly doesn't have dvd and it's glitched. How is this possible? I;ve just don't want to buy drive because it's really expensive(maybe not that expensive, just really expensive for me), i just want to use my box for emus and whatching videos from usb drive. Thanks for any help.

Edited by mateusz4444, 05 January 2012 - 05:38 AM.

#2 krizalid

krizalid

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:59 AM

Yes it will work just fine, for the dvd drive, look for a tutorial or image that shows what pins you must put a jumper to avoid the eject blinking led or soemthing like that.

#3 mateusz4444

mateusz4444

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:21 AM

So for ggbuild i don't need to use any patch like i would need to do for freeboot? Amazing. News of the year for me. I don't need to buy drive. Glad that i've asked. Big thanks for answer.

Edited by mateusz4444, 05 January 2012 - 07:22 AM.

#4 deilzfcjk

deilzfcjk

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:chicks, fixing my car and computers, working on websites, relaxing.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:51 AM

yes exactly. The thing youre referring to for freeboot was the freeboot_alt.bin for consoles with no dvd. but with ggbuild it is all automatic. Do basically you don't have to rename the freeboot_alt.bin to freeboot.bin before running it through the gui or command line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users