ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:02 PM

ok so one of my customers brought me a jasper 512 board said he tried to glitch it himself and he damaged PLL_BYPASS then he tried to do the noob fix for it and he pulled the damn resistor to the right of PLL_BYPASS off the board and lost it. so i need to know if anyone knows what size that resistor is. also he somehow managed to screw up his nand royally. i was told he couldn't get matching dumps so i hooked up to it got matching dumps the first time i tried but when i tried to generate and ecc multibuilder craps out at the 15bl and the nand will not open in 360 flash tools . i ended up just selling him a jtag but i would like to get this jasper up and running again. if anyone thinks they can help with the nand please pm me and i can send you a copy of what i got. thanks in advance

#2 Morning Call

Morning Call

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:01 PM

just use an ecc image created from another jasper big block dump. get cpu key, then try and decrypt nand. you might have to rebuild the nand using various tools but atleast youll have cpu key/etc.

ecc's are not console specific, just version specific.

#3 ravendrow

ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:26 PM

any idea about that resistor value i'm thinking like 1.5k 1/4w might work but i cant find my damn multimeter to test it out on a scrap board

Edited by ravendrow, 07 January 2012 - 09:28 PM.

#4 ravendrow

ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:29 AM

got some help on IRC it's a 10k 5% resistor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users