• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mario_99

mario_99

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:28 AM

i just finished installing the Aladdin xt plus2 on my xbox v 1.5 and when i turn on the xbox the red led turns on the chip and on my tv it loads like normal ? do i have to make a cd with evo x in order for the xbox to load it or should it already have it on the chip

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:09 AM

What does your question have to do with Team Xecuter chips?

Is the D0 wire connected properly? Have you flashed a BIOS to the chip? The dash isn't on the chip (why did you think it would be?), so unless you have done something to install a dashboard then there won't be one on there.

If you haven't installed a dash onto your hard drive then you need to do so. The easiest way is to use an installation disc like HeXEn (Google Heimdall's Xbox Engineering Disc), or you can make your own. Use DVD-R burned at 4x or slower, not CD - the Xbox reads DVD-R best of all burned discs.

#3 mario_99

mario_99

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE(Heimdall @ Jan 8 2012, 04:09 PM) View Post

What does your question have to do with Team Xecuter chips?

Is the D0 wire connected properly? Have you flashed a BIOS to the chip? The dash isn't on the chip (why did you think it would be?), so unless you have done something to install a dashboard then there won't be one on there.

If you haven't installed a dash onto your hard drive then you need to do so. The easiest way is to use an installation disc like HeXEn (Google Heimdall's Xbox Engineering Disc), or you can make your own. Use DVD-R burned at 4x or slower, not CD - the Xbox reads DVD-R best of all burned discs.
i thought it would come loaded on the chip i got from dealextreme well i got mad and thru the xbox in the trash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users