• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FLABLiTZ

FLABLiTZ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:30 PM

I have done every way imaginable, but am stuck. When I boot option 1 it shows hdd, but have some errors. It goes through tho. Then the screen to enter xbrowser appears and I type it and it looks through cdrom and the says hdd found and then no xbox partition found. I can type in xbox hd and it takes me to format yes or no I type yes, then it takes me to a screen with 8 options, I don't try any of them because I don't want to mess anything up. So why won't xbrowser load, seems it is unlocked if I can get through to xboxhd? :s

#2 FLABLiTZ

FLABLiTZ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE(FLABLiTZ @ Jan 7 2012, 09:30 PM) View Post

I have done every way imaginable, but am stuck. When I boot option 1 it shows hdd, but have some errors. It goes through tho. Then the screen to enter xbrowser appears and I type it and it looks through cdrom and the says hdd found and then no xbox partition found. I can type in xbox hd and it takes me to format yes or no I type yes, then it takes me to a screen with 8 options, I don't try any of them because I don't want to mess anything up. So why won't xbrowser load, seems it is unlocked if I can get through to xboxhd? :s

See I went to build from scratch I figured worse that could happen is I break it oh well when I went to that it said no xbox partition the drive is unlocked but locking is enabled don't reboot or drive will be locked press any key to abort so if the drive is unlocked why no xbrowser?

#3 worldwhore3

worldwhore3

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:softmods, xbox linux,
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE(FLABLiTZ @ Jan 8 2012, 01:29 AM) View Post

See I went to build from scratch I figured worse that could happen is I break it oh well when I went to that it said no xbox partition the drive is unlocked but locking is enabled don't reboot or drive will be locked press any key to abort so if the drive is unlocked why no xbrowser?

WHAT?!

#4 worldwhore3

worldwhore3

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:softmods, xbox linux,
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE(FLABLiTZ @ Jan 8 2012, 01:29 AM) View Post

WHAT?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users