XNandHealer is a tool to help with various tasks including:
- Perform multiple reads of your NAND in one go
- Verify the integrity of each dump and check that all dumps match
- Quickly fix a misread NAND dump by re-reading any blocks that were not read correctly first time round (ecc error blocks)
- Do a quick analysis on any NAND image to find out motherboard type, block size, bad blocks, CB version and whether or not the console is suitable for RGH/JTAG
- Create ecc image (XeLL Reloaded) and flash it to your console
- Read CPU key/fuses.txt back over LAN from console booted into XeLL Reloaded.
- Create (Multibuilder equivalent) xeBuild glitch image and flash it to your console
XNandHealer DOES NOT:
- do any content checking or analysis of the NAND image (like 360 Flash Tool)
See full guide HERE
Edited by TingedAce, 13 January 2012 - 12:11 AM.