4 replies to this topic

#1 ambrocio

ambrocio

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:11 AM

Hi

I was hoping I could get a tutorial about the topic. I am currently running on FSD 1.2 on a slim and has been attempting to update to V2.2 , but have yet to gain any success. In fact, I think I got my 1.2V a bit messed up the last time I tried, since I can no longer change the skin.

I am a noob and all the terms about the 360 modding is a jargon to me. With my ignorance level about the topic stated, I am hoping for a step-by-step guide on how to go about it.

Thank you guys in advance.

#2 ambrocio

ambrocio

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:28 AM

I've looked everywhere for this, and I just can't find a noob-friendly instructions on how to go about the updating.

I would appreciate the help.

TIA.

#3 hangover

hangover

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:10 PM

I would just copy over the new FSD folder to your hdd and delete the old one, why did you put an old version when FSD2 was out well before the RGH was announced.

#4 ambrocio

ambrocio

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:56 AM

QUOTE(hangover @ Jan 23 2012, 12:10 PM) View Post

I would just copy over the new FSD folder to your hdd and delete the old one, why did you put an old version when FSD2 was out well before the RGH was announced.

Hi, thanks for the response. You mean I need not install or run anything from the new version? is this already stable on the slim models?

Thanks, Hangover. Like I stated; I'm very new with the 360. I bought the unit Modded and with the FSD on it. Only learned that there was a new one 2 weeks after.

#5 hangover

hangover

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:14 PM

Yes perfectly stable, i just put 2.2 R725 on a slim a few days ago and installed it on the 4gig Mu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users