• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mrb82

mrb82

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hi all, apologies if this is in the wrong place but I could really do with some help!

I run two consoles, one is modified (dvd flash) and my 2nd is a legit xbox live console.

I usually play backups offline on one and play multiplayer on the 2nd with genuine retail. I transfer my profile between them using a usb memory stick.

My modified console is flashed with LT2.0. Everything was ok until I was playing a backup of Halo CE Anniversary, the next day I transferred my profile back to the legit console and when I switched it on my profile wasn't showing for me to sign in. When I went into the memory options it just said 'Corrupt Profile'. I recovered it from xbox live and everything is ok, thankfully!

However my modified console now corrupts any profile that gets used on it.

Does this mean that it is banned from xbox live, and no good for playing backups on?

EDIT: Sorry forgot to say that my console still allows me to install games to the HDD.

It hasn't been connected to xbox live for at least 18 months, and everything was ok prior to playing a backup of Halo, so I don't understand why it has just started doing this??

If anyone could give me a better understanding I would be immensly greatful!

Edited by mrb82, 15 January 2012 - 07:33 PM.

#2 ps22

ps22

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:27 PM

Yes it seems your not the only one with the same problem, i am doing the same thing, i play my copys on my ofline consolle and my orig games on my live consolle.
And since i played hallo anyversary or a other game soulcalibur V not with my online profile with a other profile , that did not help my profile becomes corrupt after loggin in on my ofline xbox.

Edited by ps22, 01 February 2012 - 10:28 PM.

#3 BCS

BCS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

Same here, played FF 13-2, and since then I get corrupt profile everytime I play a game on the modded one, what's weird is that my FF 13-2 save is not corrupt when i moved it to the legit console but my profile is =S. In any case seems like MS is smarter now and maybe banning consoles offline somehow. I have no idea, I'm confused here as well bc I thought that was not possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users