X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE(crono999 @ Jan 18 2012, 03:10 PM) View Post

Should this also fix the long booting times/problems on big jaspers??

lol

#17 steveo1978

steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE(crono999 @ Jan 18 2012, 10:10 AM) View Post

Should this also fix the long booting times/problems on big jaspers??

Long boots times? My 512MB Jasper boots almost instantly

Edited by steveo1978, 18 January 2012 - 05:47 PM.

#18 dave11674

dave11674

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:00 PM

i just love the little fan boy flamers

oh wait i hear your mommy calling you lol

bitty !

#19 steveo1978

steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE(dave11674 @ Jan 18 2012, 12:00 PM) View Post

i just love the little fan boy flamers

oh wait i hear your mommy calling you lol

bitty !

If you would learn to read no one would have said anything to you. Since it seems to me that you dont wanna have an adult conversation I will give you a 3 day break to go play with your legos.

Edited by steveo1978, 18 January 2012 - 09:35 PM.

#20 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

The Rebug XAIO chip was announced a week or so ago with an external clock so without the need for a HANA wire also, so this isn't really the first but whatever. Good to see progress in this exploit.

#21 GHR

GHR

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE(krayzie @ Jan 18 2012, 07:18 PM) View Post

The Rebug XAIO chip was announced a week or so ago with an external clock so without the need for a HANA wire also, so this isn't really the first but whatever.

+1

They just never boasted "Oh look - This is Corona ready" lol...

By the time this one will be ready, XAIO360 will be all over the place. jester.gif

#22 rz2k

rz2k

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:06 PM

Wonder how they did synchonizing between xc2c64a and console, would be big lol if they will have synch issues when using external osc to clock cpld.

Good to see progress in this exploit.

this is not a progress, this is same stuff from different point of view...

#23 ddxcb

ddxcb

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:24 PM

Best part that they cover the oscillator chip.

Why because the other chip company's did not use it yet, well Xaio did.

Build a hack image for a corona, and show everyone.

#24 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE(rz2k @ Jan 18 2012, 08:06 PM) View Post

Wonder how they did synchonizing between xc2c64a and console, would be big lol if they will have synch issues when using external osc to clock cpld.
this is not a progress, this is same stuff from different point of view...

Well since originally it was stated using external oscillators lead to unwanted results we could label this as progress if they manage to make it work (stable that is).

#25 lenselijertje

lenselijertje

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:13 PM

Why don't they make a FAT hack without using CPU_PLL_BYPASS, just like they did on slim consoles.

Fat consoles are really a mixed bag, whereas slim consoles always boots reliable.

Also using CPU_PLL_BYPASS is dangerous, there are stories about killed motherboards where CPU_PLL_BYPASS shorts to ground, this means cpu is killed sad.gif

#26 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:20 PM

as for xaio360 ive read some feature list that was announced witch says
External Oscillator (Wiring to HANA is no longer required)
ok but they also write
Compatible with all Xbox360 models (Except Xenon and Corona boards)

not that i even own a Corona im waiting for the 1st with a dual nand as i hate the cygnos design to many have been shipped faulty ive had 2 out of 3 turn up faulty myself mad.gif
i just hope demon will include a usb flasher it would be easy to just include the 2nd nand with a switch to go along with nandx or maybe not include the glitcher as they sell the tx coolrunner whatever way they do it i cant see them selling 3 diffent flavours to meet all needs

#27 JokinenK

JokinenK

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:26 PM

warbeast - Yeah I agree with you, the features list clearly says that, but on the other hand it seems the hardware should be compatible, just matter of software to achieve support?
Plus in my own opinion it's better not to promise anything that one couldn't deliver for sure. ^^

#28 steveo1978

steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE(warbeast @ Jan 18 2012, 03:20 PM) View Post

as for xaio360 ive read some feature list that was announced witch says
External Oscillator (Wiring to HANA is no longer required)
ok but they also write
Compatible with all Xbox360 models (Except Xenon and Corona boards)

not that i even own a Corona im waiting for the 1st with a dual nand as i hate the cygnos design to many have been shipped faulty ive had 2 out of 3 turn up faulty myself mad.gif
i just hope demon will include a usb flasher it would be easy to just include the 2nd nand with a switch to go along with nandx or maybe not include the glitcher as they sell the tx coolrunner whatever way they do it i cant see them selling 3 diffent flavours to meet all needs

Since Team Rebug is the only one I have heard that are working on glitching Phats with CB 6752, I would say a dual nand on a Phat may be a waste. MS could release a dash update that updates the CB and there for kills the glitch hack for that console. In my opinion the only chip that really interest me is the Xaio360. The feature list released my Team Rebug is probably a not complete feature list, but just enough to silence some of the bogus info that was going around. They never intended to release all the info that they have but rumors were already trying to say it had features that were not in the design, and since some people believe rumors over facts they had to squash as many rumors as they could without spoiling the surprise of the finished product.

#29 rz2k

rz2k

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE(steveo1978 @ Jan 18 2012, 09:49 PM) View Post

glitching Phats with CB 6752

this is marketing lie, they are doing nothing, just waiting till somebody will successfully start CB_A from slim on phat. there where some work on it by tydye, but he is busy on rgloader stuff now. also starting cb_a will make RGH unpatchable on phats because theres nothing more left on security.

just understand: these poeple sell others work, from start of RGH there were absolutely nothing new invetnted by them. TX fanboys will probably rape me now, but, guys, open your eyes and think with your head. dont let marketing snakes make you think that RGH is rocket science.

but rumors were already trying to say it

it wasnt rumors, it was big, shiny hole in piece of software named wordpress blog, which is really not a good choice for release group site. they can now blame only themselves about that leak. and yes, it was leak, not a rumors without proof.

#30 The Prankster

The Prankster

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, technology etc.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:35 AM

Apparently reputation means nothing to you people. Neither am I religious or anything, but have faith people... I've been paying attention to this site since the first days it was even created. Progress is inevitable, you just have to realize it's not a big corporation like M$ that's funding any of this hacking etc... it's curious "wanting to make my hardware do more..." type people.

Cheers to everyone involved - someday I'll mod myself a 360. Keep up the great work! beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users