Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE(rz2k @ Jan 18 2012, 06:55 PM) View Post

this is marketing lie, they are doing nothing, just waiting till somebody will successfully start CB_A from slim on phat. there where some work on it by tydye, but he is busy on rgloader stuff now. also starting cb_a will make RGH unpatchable on phats because theres nothing more left on security.

How would it a marketing lie when they have not publicly stated that they are even working on it. I have watched Team Rebug for a while and they have always went above and beyond on everything they have released to the public. Now I might be wrong when I said "they" were working on it, so dont accuse then of anything when it might just be a error in something I say, because I was told that it was being worked on I might have misinterpreted that to mean they were.

it wasnt rumors, it was big, shiny hole in piece of software named wordpress blog, which is really not a good choice for release group site. they can now blame only themselves about that leak. and yes, it was leak, not a rumors without proof.

Yeah and it was not rumors that were saying it was a dual boot/nand chip either was it. Also it was not a leak, because to leak information is to imply that the person was entrusted with the information to begin with. The information that you are referring to was stolen and being that it could have lead to the person that posted it being suspended or banned.

I am the type of person that believes that a person should remain silent if their only contributions to the community is to spread ill will and thrash talk developers (that spend their time and money and release their work freely for the advancement of the community).

@rz2k you only have 5 post and I can already tell you are not gonna have many more here, so you might wanna start looking for another site. There are a few PS3 sites you would fit in perfect at so you might wanna check into them.

Edited by steveo1978, 19 January 2012 - 02:29 AM.

#32 iAmMasterF

iAmMasterF

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:28 AM

ok so all we need to do is actually test it on a corona motherboard o_O

#33 steveo1978

steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE(iAmMasterF @ Jan 18 2012, 08:28 PM) View Post

ok so all we need to do is actually test it on a corona motherboard o_O

No read the first topic. Then if you do not understand read it again

#34 iAmMasterF

iAmMasterF

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE(krayzie @ Jan 18 2012, 06:18 PM) View Post

The Rebug XAIO chip was announced a week or so ago with an external clock so without the need for a HANA wire also, so this isn't really the first but whatever. Good to see progress in this exploit.

xaio doesnt work on corona

QUOTE(steveo1978 @ Jan 19 2012, 02:32 AM) View Post

No read the first topic. Then if you do not understand read it again

i did, i just wish they actually showed proof of concept on a corona without CLK_STBY Wire... instead they picked trinity... thats like saying 'i jailbroke 4.0 fw on ps3... here is me testing this jb on a 3.55' lol

#35 blastagator

blastagator

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:47 AM

IF anyone read the news you would see it doesn't work on Corona yet. Every board has its own timing. They're just saying they can do the timing on the chip without relying on the motherboard.

Therefore CORONA WONT WORK until they work out the timing. They're just saying this makes it possible to begin WORKING on the timing.

Learn to read, k thanks.

#36 iAmMasterF

iAmMasterF

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE(blastagator @ Jan 19 2012, 02:47 AM) View Post

IF anyone read the news you would see it doesn't work on Corona yet. Every board has its own timing. They're just saying they can do the timing on the chip without relying on the motherboard.

Therefore CORONA WONT WORK until they work out the timing. They're just saying this makes it possible to begin WORKING on the timing.

Learn to read, k thanks.

so technically its not corona ready then... i think they should've waited till they did work out the timing.

Edited by iAmMasterF, 19 January 2012 - 03:04 AM.

#37 steveo1978

steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE(iAmMasterF @ Jan 18 2012, 09:03 PM) View Post

so technically its not corona ready then... i think they should've waited till they did work out the timing.

Glitch chip is corona ready, Corona is not Glitch ready

#38 XBOX360NYMODING

XBOX360NYMODING

X-S Member

• Last Chance
  • Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE(steveo1978 @ Jan 18 2012, 09:10 PM) View Post

Glitch chip is corona ready, Corona is not Glitch ready

^^ he he - the words that people use to make it seem it works smile.gif

#39 ruciz

ruciz

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:13 AM

QUOTE(lenselijertje @ Jan 18 2012, 09:13 PM) View Post

Why don't they make a FAT hack without using CPU_PLL_BYPASS, just like they did on slim consoles.

Fat consoles are really a mixed bag, whereas slim consoles always boots reliable.

Also using CPU_PLL_BYPASS is dangerous, there are stories about killed motherboards where CPU_PLL_BYPASS shorts to ground, this means cpu is killed sad.gif

Wow you must have some good stuff tongue.gif

If your fat consoles are a mixed bag then you have other problems. I had 3 stubborn zephyrs out of 30 fats that all booted within 10 sec. I have done one reliable slim out of 15 that boots in under 1 minute, rest are all over the place for success.

The CPU_PLL_BYPASS point is not dangerous if you are not an idiot. The fact you are soldering to a $100 PCB with the intent to continuously reboot and reset its CPU while its running until you get a particular POST code is insane - but it works.

So the timings are now chip-side? This means 5 wire installs for every system? does the CPU still need to be scaled or are they full-speed timings? so many questions...

#40 elimin8

elimin8

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:43 PM

biggrin.gif good work, another step closer.

#41 xboxhaxorz

xboxhaxorz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE(DavGerm4 @ Jan 18 2012, 01:49 AM) View Post

Awesome news! Now just need to wait and see TX pull it off!!!

i guess you enjoy paying more for it to have the TX logo on it

i will buy some of these, slap a TX sticker on it and charge a few bucks more will you buy it from me then??

#42 groxack

groxack

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:57 PM

There you go guys, have a nice day.

qoute by tiros
I call shenanigans on x360glitch chip. Everyone grab a broom

Having an onboard osc. does nothing at all to change the cpu clock speed on the fly.
The clk is only used for timing the glitch pulse, and thats only a PART of what needs to be done.
Apparently the creators of this device dont even fully understand how the hack works

Edited by groxack, 19 January 2012 - 04:58 PM.

#43 iwanttheagrocrag

iwanttheagrocrag

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:SMC hacking, TSOP, (Offline) game modification, Case modification, Bacon, America, Monster trucks
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:29 PM

Very cool! Glad to see progress on the corona.

#44 Vrtclhykr

Vrtclhykr

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:55 PM

Very cool! Glad to see progress on the corona.

Wow. This news seems to be misleading all the dummies and supposed X-S Experts. Does anyone actually read through posts anymore? This is not progress of the Corona. If there was any single corona booting RGH they would have showed it instead of what they did.

AGAIN!!!! The article is simply showing RGH without the clk. END of story.

The next poster that says anything to do with "awesome...gonna go buy a corona now" or "hope this makes my slow glitching fat work better" should tarred and feathered.
ohmy.gif

Edited by Vrtclhykr, 19 January 2012 - 07:58 PM.

#45 XBSCN_DevTeam

XBSCN_DevTeam

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:13 PM

The crazy thing is this guys thinks he found something, many glitch modchips already have resonator and don't need stby clk from motherboard,
You don't see them going around and saying, we are the first world corona ready modchip
That's bulls.. , the real problem on corona was never stby clk, in the first place you need to make the script rdy for the cb from corona, and befor that you need to be able to even DUMP coronas nand....

Shame some teams go around and try to fool poeple that don't understand very much, pretty low :s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users