#46 ruciz

ruciz

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE(XBSCN_DevTeam @ Jan 19 2012, 11:13 PM) View Post

The crazy thing is this guys thinks he found something, many glitch modchips already have resonator and don't need stby clk from motherboard,
You don't see them going around and saying, we are the first world corona ready modchip
That's bulls.. , the real problem on corona was never stby clk, in the first place you need to make the script rdy for the cb from corona, and befor that you need to be able to even DUMP coronas nand....

Shame some teams go around and try to fool poeple that don't understand very much, pretty low :s

Umm, I don't see the problem getting the corona NAND dumped? am I missing something? the TSOP hasn't changed... Maybe SPI access is pulled but thats nothing to get around

The problem with corona is all the registers changed vastly. we know the method, we just don't know how to slow the CPU down, and we didn't have a slow clock to patch (no hana)...

If the chip has 2 oscillators, one to generate the pulse and one to slow the CPU down, with precise chip-side timings, it MAY work. the reliability I can't see being as good as stated above across the board. varying component tolerances would make it nearly impossible to get perfect timing for every board... just a few nanoseconds could make or break it.

just for argument sake -

There is a bottom HANA point afaik, and its very easy to wire a chip to blink LEDs in sync with an actual glitch chip... just saying it could easily be faked.

Edited by ruciz, 20 January 2012 - 12:00 AM.

#47 XBSCN_DevTeam

XBSCN_DevTeam

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:18 AM

well corona v1 can be dumped using tricks, but if i'm not wrong corona v2 can't be dumped yet

#48 ddxcb

ddxcb

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE(XBSCN_DevTeam @ Jan 19 2012, 04:18 PM) View Post

well corona v1 can be dumped using tricks, but if i'm not wrong corona v2 can't be dumped yet

The CB isn't the problem, only an annoyance.

big problem is the jed and other things, also the new nand flash is a problem as well.

#49 vikviper

vikviper

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:35 PM

This one is NOT ONE step further (on the Corona RGH path) as we were when people glitched with a Progskeet, just to make an example. STOP

#50 Ceyhun

Ceyhun

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:32 AM

just need correct timing for corona (jed) and wire .

#51 BerT69

BerT69

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

So does this mean it might work with all my xenon boards I have laying around....that sure would be nice

#52 Muppett

Muppett

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE(ddxcb @ Jan 20 2012, 03:10 AM) View Post

The CB isn't the problem, only an annoyance.

big problem is the jed and other things, also the new nand flash is a problem as well.

Bit new to this but from what i have read there seems to be an issue reading the nand ??
is the nand different from any other xbox or just a case that it can't be easily read via spi.
Reading the nand from external programmer should be the same if the chips are the same ? if that is the case just pop off the chip dump into programmer read and stick back on motherboard would take no longer than wiring a jtag cable in anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users