• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 THUGGY

THUGGY

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:49 AM

I am curious as to where i can post if i want to find info out on certain mods. If i post certain info, my post is locked so can someone help explain to me how i get info on these items (NOT HOW TO MOD AN XBOX):

Hombrew Or Modified Drive Firmware Xbox?

I dont want to know how to do these i want to know what these mods do.....

I only want an admin to reply so i know for a fact how i am allowed to discuss these without being locked. These forums confuse me a lot....... If i can't discuss these i don't know where else to go to find out what these mods do..... Can someone simply let me know how to maybe find this?? i hunted the net and i only find info on how to mod an xbox but i just want info on what these mods do??????

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:23 PM

You must have poor eyesight, as I gave you the reason for the lock. In your topic, you mentioned you desire to "download" games and not burn them. Such people are not welcomed here. Hence the lock.

#3 StrictPuppet

StrictPuppet

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:49 AM

As Aldanga mentioned, the issue with your post is the piracy. Your question could have been laid out just fine without the need to toss in the details about you illegally obtaining copy written programs.

Most like to pipe off about how hypocritical the policy is on this, but its really quite simple:
Admit to piracy = no help

This site has been around for over 10 years now by sticking with this policy. Give the forum rules a read through before you make another post. Links are in my sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users