2 replies to this topic

#1 bzowk

bzowk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:07 AM

Hello All -

I've got an XBox 360 which I just had repaired a couple of months ago. I flashed the drive with 2.01 (or maybe 2.0 - dont remember but whatever the latest was then) and went to the newest dashboard about a week before the random AP25s started popping up. I think it was about mid October or early December, perhaps.

When the AP25s started, I was unplugged from the Internet and haven't been plugged back in since.

Seeing as I have a Samsung drive, is it okay to go ahead and update to the newest dashboard?

Ive patched my games with ABGX 1.06 so think they should be good to go, but don't know if that's all I need to do or if there's anything else. For games Ive burnt a month ago which haven't been run through ABGX, who'd they be okay to play offline only or no?

Thanks!

#2 tomgreen99200

tomgreen99200

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:39 PM

Samsung drives don't check AP2.5. You are fine. It's always a good idea to run your games through ABGX. Update your dashboard if you like, you are fine.

#3 bzowk

bzowk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:53 AM

Thanks!

Just to make sure... I'm I still fine if I'm on LT 2.0 and not 2.1? I'm pretty sure I'm on 2.1, but not 100%.

Thanks again -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users