• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:22 AM

360gcProg v1.3 : Add an alternative timing for Trinity
Posted by XanTium | January 22 23:22 EST | News Category: Xbox360

From x360glitchip.com:

Today a new version of our great software for glitchip flash is available.
Indeed, this one is now at version 1.3 and brings you an alternative timing for Trinity motherboard.
This alternative timing will allow hard to glitch xbox's owners to get better boots.
This one is compatible with all x360Glitchips revisions, but works better with v1.4 and the next v2.0.

Official Site: http://www.x360glitchip.com
Download: here

#2 playonlcd

playonlcd

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Xbox 360 technical discussion
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:42 PM

So any jed for others glitchers that use same xilinx xc2c64a cip?

Edited by playonlcd, 23 January 2012 - 12:43 PM.

#3 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:02 PM

this will work on other glitch chips ive just used it on a x360glitch
all these groups are just copying each other only the pcb is changed plus a few tweaks they all have xc2c64a at the moment

untill a group smart enuff to build better hardware does so the tools like this should work for all

#4 jayboy86

jayboy86

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:25 PM

question is does it make any difference to x360glitch or coolrunner boot times?

#5 warbeast

warbeast

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:34 PM

from what i understand changing the timings on slim unlike fat most the time it just doesnt help infact most of the time it just makes it worse but anything is worth a shot i guess

my slim with x360glitch has a boot time of 15secs with a 32cm wire thats the best i can do with it being a constant 15secs every time however if i make the wire short as can be i get the 4sec boot time but its not constant and can take up to 1min moving the wire around to find a sweet spot works well to

this new trinity jed didnt help my x360glitch but to be honest i didnt think it would as with my boot time being 15 secs im already on the best timing plus as i said messing about with timing on slim doesnt really help for most it makes it worse no matter who u bought the SAME hardware from

#6 geekay

geekay

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:33 AM

I can't say I've noticed any difference yet but most slims seem to have a mind of their own. Doesn't seem to matter if you have two identical units wired the same and everything you'll still likely see a huge difference in glitch performance.

One big plus is the program runs the one dedicated function we all use rather than installing impact.

#7 ruciz

ruciz

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:41 AM

agreed.

I had more success with a C-MOD for reliability than I had
Matrix
Matrix II
CoolRunner
X360Glitchip
X360glitcher (dx one)

They are all over the place. I had no success with different capacitors, different wire lengths, or different chips.
It is a combo of them all usually.
I did notice one thing, only with the CoolRunner.
Once the slim was warm it would do a reset chirp.. constantly reset itself for 15-20 sec, then do an attempt, then go back to constant resettting.
putting the CoolRunner in PHAT mode didnt improve boot time but did fix this issue.

QUOTE(warbeast @ Jan 23 2012, 08:34 PM) View Post

from what i understand changing the timings on slim unlike fat most the time it just doesnt help infact most of the time it just makes it worse but anything is worth a shot i guess

my slim with x360glitch has a boot time of 15secs with a 32cm wire thats the best i can do with it being a constant 15secs every time however if i make the wire short as can be i get the 4sec boot time but its not constant and can take up to 1min moving the wire around to find a sweet spot works well to

this new trinity jed didnt help my x360glitch but to be honest i didnt think it would as with my boot time being 15 secs im already on the best timing plus as i said messing about with timing on slim doesnt really help for most it makes it worse no matter who u bought the SAME hardware from

did 30 so far and havn't seen a reliable 15 sec boot time.
Best I get is 30 sec only on 7/10 attempts. Theres always at least 2 which take over 1.5 min.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users