Photo

Forza 4 - Now I Know I'm Not Retarded...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 san1ty

san1ty

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:47 AM

so i got forza 4, go to install it to my hdd (as i do with all my games) but there's simply no option to install it. tried discs 1 and 2, i go to the home menu press x to browse games, and instead of having a play option and an install option, there's only a play option. and no it's not already installed. looked up a video (http://support.xbox....ge-game-library) and it clearly shows him installing forza 4, no problems. i did check with other games and i can install them. whats my deal here?

#2 mouseym

mouseym

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE(san1ty @ Jan 26 2012, 07:47 AM) View Post

so i got forza 4, go to install it to my hdd (as i do with all my games) but there's simply no option to install it. tried discs 1 and 2, i go to the home menu press x to browse games, and instead of having a play option and an install option, there's only a play option. and no it's not already installed. looked up a video (http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-games/manage-game-library) and it clearly shows him installing forza 4, no problems. i did check with other games and i can install them. whats my deal here?

Are these retail discs or backups? If they are backups, have you run them through abgx360 to ensure they are valid?

Do you have enough space to install the game on your HDD?

#3 ImDaWiseGuy

ImDaWiseGuy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:27 AM

if they are backups last ime i checked you can install them but need retail to play off hardrive ...and if its just a copy only shame on your for pirating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users