• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RegioTx

RegioTx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:24 AM

I was just asked to intall a XBOX Live update.... Is there a new update?
Please advice.
Thanks. uhh.gif

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:29 AM

Not for Xbox 1 there isn't ........

#3 johnney5

johnney5

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts
  • Interests:gold teetheses
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

I plugged it in and with the push of the button it came on, with the flubber screen or whatever it is and booted up to a screen that said "XBOX LIVE UPDATE, Please do not turn off the power until update is finished." Great I thought I'll just plug it up to the network and let it do its thing, WOW this will be an easy fix. NOPE, it came up with a screen saying "XBOX LIVE cannot connect at this time Please try again later", so I click OK to go on, after all I don't need to update XBOX live I'm not going to be on it anyways.

I clicked OK and the screen went back to the XBOX LIVE UPDATER screen again, then it went to the cannot connect screen with the OK button. I click it and it just looped around again and again. Well I thought this is grim, So I called Micro... well you know who and they take four techs and 30 minutes to come up with the answer, throw it away and buy a XBOX 360!!! WHAT!!

I guess you could hotswap it or more than likely it can still boot into an exploitable game to install a softmod.

You can also chip it or read the EEPROM to get the HDD key and lock a new hard drive with retail or softmodded dash files in place.

Someone in the UK sells homemade EEPROM readers on eBay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users